SAU Community

Nice New Gui For Link G4 So I Assume Vipec Too.

Much like Haltech, upgrading the user interface has made great ecu's even better.

Knock Link for all the link G4's demo

Trent, the Vipec software was changed to be like this as of the last release. it takes a little getting used to the new layout but is very simple to navigate once you get used to it.

Trent, the Vipec software was changed to be like this as of the last release. it takes a little getting used to the new layout but is very simple to navigate once you get used to it.

Ah figured as much, i haven't been on their site much lately. It also seems the "fad" has worn off and less are getting around, im seeing more new haltech s come through nowadays :whistling:

alot of turners iv been speaking to recommend useing the link g4

advan preformace uses them in most of there race cars and im also looking at upgradeing my power fc to a link g4 for my new setup up...

just gettin prices now on gettin one installed and tuned but there the right way to go

alot of turners iv been speaking to recommend useing the link g4

advan preformace uses them in most of there race cars and im also looking at upgradeing my power fc to a link g4 for my new setup up...

just gettin prices now on gettin one installed and tuned but there the right way to go

yeah they are not bad, we did alot when the whole VIPEC thing was beaten to death on here, we supplied a lot of LINK as they were cheaper, but it has slowed down lately as many are buying the new haltech platiniums.

This thread is just about the new GUI, not the ecu as there are 100's of threads on the LINK VIPEC ecu itself but no video of the GUI.

i like it when they upgrade the gui's as some are terrible to use...

• 1 month later...

See how on the Link GUI the gauges are in a blue background colour, is that just the Link GUI that has that and not the Vipec? So there is some differences between the two softwares?

Edited by PM-R33