SAU Community

What's She Worth?

02stagea

Hey guys,

I have an offer at the moment to do a swap with my car. Nothing is set in concrete, but it looks like it's a good chance of happening.

So the age old question arises. What is the general consensus on what my Stagea is worth?

2002 RX

68000kms

White

Leather

Twin Sunroofs

Bose system with Sub

English screen conversion

DBA Slotted front rotors and upgraded pads

Nismo S Tune suspension

K & N Filter

Plenum Spacer (soon to be fitted)

Transmission Cooler (soon to be fitted)

TV Tuner and steering wheel audio controls (not fitted yet)

Rear badges removed.

Car is very well sorted now and has no exterior marks or scrapes. Carsales is killing the value of these as there is a shonky mob based out at liverpool putting these up for $15K and pretending to be a private sale. (I called one of them and they offered me a three year warranty!!!! on top of purchase price)

Anyway, please let me know what you guys think. I don't have any current photos but I have photos of when I got it last October. Just sits a little lower now.

I know it's a vauge area but just looking for some rough figures as I don't wish to put too much coin on top. The other car is up for $20k but could use some money thrown at it to tidy it up a bit.

Thanks for all your wisdom gents. Looking forward to see what everyone thinks.

I know it's a vauge area but just looking for some rough figures as I don't wish to put too much coin on top. The other car is up for $20k but could use some money thrown at it to tidy it up a bit.

Thanks for all your wisdom gents. Looking forward to see what everyone thinks.

Take the deal.

Edited by pixel8r