SAU Community

R32 4 Door Parts

MYP16

hey guys

i need the following.

i need the gear boot plastic surround and the dash trim part that goes up around the climate control screen.

heater and air con box/fan blower etc.

4 door floor carpet.

b pillar trims

trims for front and rear parts beside the windows and the trims that go between the doors Lower parts only

Door rubbers ( the ones that push on to the Car) not the ones ttached to the door.

Fuse panel cover (in the cabin)

Both Ashtrays and the skyline Factory Cigarette lighter thing.

4 door boot lid

Standard Gear Knob

R32 Power Steering Rack. Hicas or non Hicas

Rear Parcel Shelf 4 door

R32 4 Door Door Trims

Located on Gold Coast Cash Waiting.

Brad 0450 194 170

hey guys

i need the following.

i need the gear boot plastic surround and the dash trim part that goes up around the climate control screen.

heater and air con box/fan blower etc.

4 door floor carpet.

b pillar trims

trims for front and rear parts beside the windows and the trims that go between the doors Lower parts only

Door rubbers ( the ones that push on to the Car) not the ones ttached to the door.

Fuse panel cover (in the cabin)

Both Ashtrays and the skyline Factory Cigarette lighter thing.

4 door boot lid

Standard Gear Knob

R32 Power Steering Rack. Hicas or non Hicas

Rear Parcel Shelf 4 door

R32 4 Door Door Trims

Located on Gold Coast Cash Waiting.

Brad 0450 194 170

hey mate i have most of the parts your lokking for apart from carpet parcel shelf boot rack and ashtrays if you still need them pm me

i just purchased some new door seals through von bibra nissan on the goldcoast. there is a 2 month wait tho as they have to be manufactured. part numbers are 76923-01u00 and 76921-01u00 cost me $100 all up if your interested give them a ring on (07) 5556 2966