SAU Community

Apple Peal Meet #12 30/7/2010

VSPECT

Fri nit cruise  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yet another meet!

Meet Location : Templestowe, 1 Fitzsimons Lane

Meet Time : 11pm leave 12am july 30th

Cruise Location : Unsure at the moment

also bring a CB if you have one, ch 14

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya..i thought so...well doesnt matter...see how many people are interested and if v have enough numbers..vll do it...if not well there is always next week..still wanted to give it a shot...lol...

I finish work at my current job this friday so I will be busy celebrating in the city. And I don't want to fall asleep while driving the next day. So I think I'm out on this one, sorry!

i guess no one can make it ey...thts cool...if anyone is wanting to meet up let me know, so ill rock up...otherwise I WONT B there....sorry if i caused any confusion.....

i guess no one can make it ey...thts cool...if anyone is wanting to meet up let me know, so ill rock up...otherwise I WONT B there....sorry if i caused any confusion.....

if ya keen to cruise to geelong i'll cruise with ya flat out no one is keen this side of town lol see how ya go let me know what the go is

if ya keen to cruise to geelong i'll cruise with ya flat out no one is keen this side of town lol see how ya go let me know what the go is

if ya keen we'd go the road between forrest and appollo bay (sick drive) long but let us know

umm..ya good idea but itll be too far for me to travel in one night....somthing small in the east side i wouldnt mind...but if i do get too bored pm me your number and ill buzz u...if you free then v can do something...what u say?