SAU Community

Anyone Have Experience With Bucket Seats In A R34 Gtt

I was wondering if anyone out there has bucket seats on their R34 GTT.

I think the main question i should be asking is has anyone been defected?

Has anyone ever been question by the police about them?

Has anyone ever had a issue with bucket seats in a R34 GTT?

My importer told me that buckets seat in a R34 GTT are defects and you can get into alot of trouble from the police. Just want to know what people think that is all. :D:):banana::banana::bunny::bunny::bunny:

the seat must be ADR approved and the rails must be engineered

in vic (other states are different) if you install a fixed back, you need to remove the back seats and seatbelts, as well as take the car to vicroads to have them inspect it to check you have done so as well as re-register it as a 2 seater

however, most people just do what they want... it's a seat FFS

the seat must be ADR approved and the rails must be engineered

in vic (other states are different) if you install a fixed back, you need to remove the back seats and seatbelts, as well as take the car to vicroads to have them inspect it to check you have done so as well as re-register it as a 2 seater

however, most people just do what they want... it's a seat FFS

all bucket seats are detectable unless the come out from the factory or you get them mod plated.

Thanks guys for the reply. I kind of understand what to do now. If I was going to install it I need to get an engineer certificate. Also how would I get a mod plate by any chance. I live in Sydney if anyone could be of any help? Oh and here is a photo of the bucket seats I am going to install.

post-74471-1280895463_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys for the reply. I kind of understand what to do now. If I was going to install it I need to get an engineer certificate. Also how would I get a mod plate by any chance. I live in Sydney if anyone could be of any help? Oh and here is a photo of the bucket seats I am going to install.

You may not need a mod plate as your in sydney, so im unsure but i know in QLD you need a mod plate.

Are they Bride Brix II? Im looking at getting a set for my R34, where did you get your from and how much?

You may not need a mod plate as your in sydney, so im unsure but i know in QLD you need a mod plate.

Are they Bride Brix II? Im looking at getting a set for my R34, where did you get your from and how much?

Not to sure what exact model bride seats they are but, my importer got them for me, from japan for about $2000 second hand. I would give you his contact but, you live in QLD. But if still want to try just PM me. :)