SAU Community

New/second Hand R35

Speedah

Im picking up a 2010 GTR in a few days and need to know what comes with the car when you pick it up new.

I assume you get the service/warrenty book but what else is there.

The car is only 32 days old and has 800klms on it...I just want to make sure I get all of the bits and pieces that I would have got if I purchased from a dealer.

Kev

Im picking up a 2010 GTR in a few days and need to know what comes with the car when you pick it up new.

I assume you get the service/warrenty book but what else is there.

The car is only 32 days old and has 800klms on it...I just want to make sure I get all of the bits and pieces that I would have got if I purchased from a dealer.

Kev

I got a keyring, model of a GTR and a tie pin and a wallet. Wouldn't be too fussed if I missed out on any of that... :)

Edited by fungoolie

i dont like them to be honest

too much technology that is why the tunners havent already made hugepower pieces cheap

haha u are kidding right?

my mate runs autostyle here in syd & also sells other exotic cars like the diablo, gallardo, c63, ferrari's etc - his opinion...the r35 out performs all of these cars in terms of acceleration, handling etc & the best thing about it, anybody can drive the car as it is very user friendly

haha u are kidding right?

my mate runs autostyle here in syd & also sells other exotic cars like the diablo, gallardo, c63, ferrari's etc - his opinion...the r35 out performs all of these cars in terms of acceleration, handling etc & the best thing about it, anybody can drive the car as it is very user friendly

+1