SAU Community

What's The Best Coilovers To Get For A R32gtst?

r32man09

value for money go BC's, got em in my r31 and theyre awesome and real cheap brand new

got jic FLTFAS in my cefiro, more suited to a track car, stiff as f**k

yeah bad those first set in da ceffy where like pillows

Hey

Thinking putting sum new coilovers in my r32 just dunno what to get? My cars and a daily but once everythings done plan to to take it to the track

cheersu

What's your budget? Are you after value for money only or are you after suspension that actually works and competitors use?

What's your budget? Are you after value for money only or are you after suspension that actually works and competitors use?

I have a budget of about $1700 set up for street/track

mate I'm about to ditch my teins for a Bilstein/king spring combo. bilstein shocks can be made height adjustable by adding extra circlip grooves which lock the spring seat onto the shock body. you could use any brand spring on them. Most people who know what there are talking about say bilsteins (aussie spec) have good valving off the shelf for street/track work for GTSt's only GTR's need to be tweaked.

a set of bilsteins come in around $1200 and maybe and extra $100 for extra circlip grooves and a set of springs is around $300-$400.

I've had teins for years and they are good, I fitted BC's into my Mrs 33 and they have excellent adjustability, fitted tein super streets in wrx but bilsteins would have to be the most effective setup in that price range if your serious about lap times.

And i'd be looking at something around 6kg front and 4-4.5kg rear spring wise. (adj. sway bars ideal also)

hope this helps mate

On a budget BC racing is the win i believe. $1199- ive got them really stiff in my rb s13 and had no probs, my good mates also have them in an r32, r33, cefiro and they all agree... brand new 24mths replace warrenty. and they make them for ANYTHING.. Matthew