SAU Community

Hi Hp Gtr Parts

clearing stock that ive had hidden in my garage. i intended to use on my GTR32 but now i have a change of plans and decided to sell the lot and the car aswell, i stress that nothing is wrong with the parts below just need the funds to expand my business.

whats for sale;

- trust turbo T78-33D (in very good used condition, no sharft play, has not been played with or rebuild as there is no need)

- mild steel dump pipe with sencers used

- trust hi mount stainless steel manifold used

- Greddy wastegate with screamer pipe used $3,500 turbo,mani,dump and gate

- 15row GREX oil cooler kit + relocator kit $850

- BRAND NEW NEVER USED Power FC D-JETRO suit BNR32-33 $1900

- BRAND NEW NEVER USED Greddy boost controller $380

- Bosh exernal fuel pump + surgetank used (sits beside the battery in engine bay) $250

i also have;

- 19inch rims with tyers 95% tred left.they measure 19x8.5 front 19x9 rear

all in good nick xcept 1 has a gash and a center cap missing. eazy to repair.

they were on my gtr32 so it would fit nissan and ford stud pattern $1000

GTR R32 1989

immaculant gtr going around no dents scratches or any imperfections. well looked after inside and out. gtr r34 rims with new tyers, jim berry heavy duty race clutch,sound system, tein adjustable suspension, 3inch exhuast from dump, quickshift, rear lockbar, rare clear gtr front indicatours, trust front mount intercooler, a real hed turner. always serviced and very clean motor, rarely gets driven. must be seen

(DO NOT BOTHER ASKN IF I WOULD SELL THE RIMS SEPRATE COZ THE ANSWER IS NO) PLATES NOT INCLUDED

price for the car is $20,000.00

DO NOT GIVE ME LOWBALL OFFERS, prices that i have stated are fair if you can get anything cheaper eleswere then go. i have no time for wankers and dreamers. i appologise for talking like this but im sure the true honest ppl that try to sell iteams understand were im coming from.

im sure there is no need to get into details of what i have advertised everything is topshelf and well tested in the performance world.

i am located in melbourne, would post interstate but most of the stuff aint light.

joe 0415 158 159

i have heaps of photos but the files are too big. sms email address and ill happly send a file over

Edited by GDZL3R

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...