SAU Community

Weekly - Gold Coast Meet

Beelzebub89

hey mate, were you the guy pushing that broken 323 around in bundal the other day?

Yeah that was me.

Yeah it died haha,

Have you finished your degree?

I just finished my last exams, hopefully if it all went well then I'll finally be graduating!

If I get the Goldy meet going again and you're still going to the southside meet then we should organise a meet halfway next year or something similar?

Hopefully CJ will have his 32 up and running again by then!

Finished for the year but still have 3 semesters left :P We should definitely organise something in the future. I'm skint atm though.

mines up and running.... kinda... not happy. but im dealing with schoolies at the moment so car's can take a backseat.

Fun times man ;)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished for the year but still have 3 semesters left :P We should definitely organise something in the future. I'm skint atm though.

Ouch, that will all be done next year I'm guessing?

I have my graduation next week, I get to wear the gown and hat thing.... wonder if they will let us throw it up in the air like in the movies?

Anyway for those who might still be keen for a meet up, we prob won't have one till the start of next year, but let me know anyway if you're keen!

doin a run from southport down to palmy then back thru broady surfers southport

whos keen?:rofl:

Sorry bro I didn't see this, I was out last night in broady, my car would have been parked near the surf club.

But I was at a family dinner...

so is this meet dead?

should meet on a sat night and go for a cruise

just sayin

It's dead at the moment coz everything got so busy towards the end of the year and still is,

We'll get a crew together start of the new year, although I'll probably only be able to meet up every couple of weeks, maybe a fortnightly meet?

You got any ideas for places to meet up?

I was thinking maybe the car park next to varsity tavern/fitness first,

It's nice and big, no one there, and it has pizza hut or the tavern :)

yeah i lose my license for 6months very shortly so i will not be driving my car

keen to get out for a cruise again tonight thou

last night i went down past that old school muscle meet in southport

got there abit late and most were leaving

so i ended up cruising for a bit with em (trying to show me there big engines power vs turbo pfffft we know what happens there CUL8R)

which was cool and then went home

i always see heaps of nice skylines on the coast but never any cruises on?

shame it will probly all pick up when i got no bloody license :rant:

let me know if your out tonight should have a weekly/fortnightly skyline/rb engine meet and cruise

Yeah i have been very busy during week nights with work and what not.

Need to have a look at whos busy on what night and pick a night most are free. If we are going to do a sat meet - stay away from the "popular" spots , don't need constable proctoligist to pay us a visit.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah i have been very busy during week nights with work and what not.

Need to have a look at whos busy on what night and pick a night most are free. If we are going to do a sat meet - stay away from the "popular" spots , don't need constable proctoligist to pay us a visit.

I think to start with a once a month meet would be alright, I can't make it every week if it's weekly, even fortnightly could be good?

I might be going out next week if you're keen coz this Luke guy is losing his license on the 6th so he's pretty keen to have a last cruise before losing it.

Maybe Tues night or Wednesday night?

Edited by Jay11

i would be half keen to meet up, my car is in peices as of today but should be fixed in a few days.. would be good to have a reg meet up, could possibly make it every fortnight, maybe 2 our of 3 haha. Varsity Lakes idea seems the best but i could be bias as im coming from over the border.

Michael

be out tonight if the misses lets me haha :worship:

lose license tomorrow night 12pm midnight

farkin barrrstards

:domokun:

What did you do to cop that?

Where abouts on gold coast are u gonna be about if you decide to go for a drive?