4,6 and Rotor Nats

Chris32

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bet you wernt stuck behind this magna!:kick:  

:)

HAHAHA.............. I was stuck behind your car once. Was at the lights and it was red. Once green, you seemed to be stuck behind mine all the way... a llong way back.... until i stop accelerating. And I was only in the S15. :kick:

I did get stuck behind sum magnas but they must not ave been as fully sick as yours mate.

246 @ the front wheels 'eh. that must surprise a few people!

I thought the funniest thing thou was when he told me that his car was jumping off the dyno cos it made that much power. HAHAHA

:P

Here is the thing MR BOOYA, its not that we want to put your car down or think its shit cos its a Magna :blah: Its more because you think your car is something its not. One thing to be proud of your ride but another to BS about it... :bond:

*sigh*

i never said it "jumped off the dyno"

they way Street Toruqe has its dyno is mainly for RWD vehicles. so when a RWD vehicle "rolls" forward it is still in full contact with the measuring roller.

because my car is FWD, when it moves forward it actually looses contact with the measuring roller.

as for making BS bout the power and whatever, when i get to work, ill scan in the dyno. i know, why bother, cos most of you guys dont/wont or care about what ever i post, but im not talking out my arse as some people on some forums (not saying here, not saying anywhere) do for a living.

i do take pride of my car.

as a "car - enthusist" id appreciate if most of you looked at me with a bit more maturity. i have a lot of respect for skylines (myself once owning a S14 - honestly, before i wrote it off - then jumped into a magna) and any nissan as they are great cars with such more potential then my magna - i know.

so hows about being a bit more mature - ok, i do realsise adding my comment might go against the flow - but was purely wanted to know if anyone actually saw the car - more again - opinions.

Cheers,

Ben.

I noticed these 2 little quotes on the booyamotorsport website...

" The best time of the day, was recorded with a 36.2 degree air temp and humidity at only 18%, these were definitely NOT good drag conditions. Not to mention the track tar was soo hot, i think i ended up with more tar on the side of the car then what was left behind after my burnouts! Getting back to the story, the quickest run was 15.094 @ 91.94 MPH. which is interesting as the slowest pass of the day was only 44.7 degrees and clocked 16.121 @ 86.38MPH. so a 8.5 degree difference slashed 1.027 seconds off my time!"

I'm more then confident that had the temp been closer to 20 degrees or so, that a flat 14 or even a very high 13 would well and truly be within reach.

A flat 14, let alone a very high 13? Ahh... I don't think so.

EDIT: Yes I did see your car at the Nat's Ben. It certainly stands out and I'm sure you're very proud of it, good on you for using a 3.0L Magna as a base for Autosalon style modification. I can't exactly say it's my cup of tea though mate.

Any reason why you chose the older 3.0L rather than the more potent 3.5L engine? The reason I ask is I know a girl with a dead stock 3.5L Magna that ran 14.8 in high ambient temps not that long ago. I can 100% confirm the 14.8 and the high air temps, as I was at AIR that same meet.

Perhaps, everyones perception of you comes from what your car looks like:

1.Colour

2.Wing (on a MAGNA!?)

3.Stickers (on a MAGNA?!)

4.N1 Style Exhaust (did i mention on a MAGNA?!)

5.This one is the one that really tells me maturity.... BOOYA! PLATES. hahahah

Oh by the way, its not very MATURE to be trying to show off all 264.3fwhp on ANZAC HYW to an S15. Normally, I wouldnt have bothered with a non turbo but you were just asking for me to put you in your place.

HONESTLY dude.......

Firstly your car isn't even a nissan, let alone a skyline but why u postin on here?

Secondly why did u choose a magna of all cars to modify?

And thirdly i'd have to back up Timmy and N/A® your car is somehting its not, definately not

worth a drive from friggen NT just to run it!

On another note, anyone see a silver VRX or VRX kitted Magna with twin exhaust at the back and 17/18 inch wheels.. I saw it and though nice... classy cruiser.. then saw a HUGE FMIC... wooooooo..... nice.

Any reason why you chose the older 3.0L rather than the more potent 3.5L engine?

- they rev better

The reason I ask is I know a girl with a dead stock 3.5L Magna that ran 14.8

- i know angela.

4.N1 Style Exhaust (did i mention on a MAGNA?!)

- wtf?

Firstly your car isn't even a nissan, let alone a skyline but why u postin on here?

- like i said, im a car inthusistist. i dont just like nissan / mitsu - but all cars in general. hey, im one step ahead of somepeople who dont even have cars and post here.

Secondly why did u choose a magna of all cars to modify?

- to be different. after writing off my s14, they popped up like mushrooms, so i decided to do something different. is that a crime?

On another note, anyone see a silver VRX or VRX kitted Magna with twin exhaust at the back and 17/18 inch wheels.. I saw it and though nice... classy cruiser.. then saw a HUGE FMIC... wooooooo..... nice.

- yep, its only got 125kw at the wheels too *sigh* dont believe me, think im talking BS again? www.autospeed.com and in the last week or so its been the featured car.

I think some of you guys are being a bit harsh .... everyone has a right to like each type of vehicle .... and yes, he is talking himself up a bit at times - but I think we can all be guilty of that on occasion.

Nice looking car anyways Ben - like Matt said not my cup of tea, but each to their own. I think it was good of you to bring it down all the way from Alice - variety is the spice of life.

However, my 2c is that yes, whilst S14s are pretty commonplace nowadays, if you had spent the sort of money that has obviously been spent on the magna, it would be a serious beast .... time after time I see people throwing money on cars that just can't compete with Skyline/Silvia muscle, then throw them in the same arena expecting them to compete .... oh well, it would be a very boring world if we all had the same cars and same mods ....

if you had spent the sort of money that has obviously been spent on the magna, it would be a serious beast

- yes, i know this... and it keeps roll playing in my head all the time

oh well, it would be a very boring world if we all had the same cars and same mods

- then this takes the last thought from my head.

common, who has magna like this? its different, its something you wont see every day (and i think most of you appreciate that even more LOL) gotta give me credit for that =)