SAU Community

Pics

phat_r33

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some idiot smashed it when it was parked near Tas Brakes... OR some kids...

I want to hit them very hard...

But it happens... Hey man I am getting the engine sent up tomorrow and put in the Car next Tuesday...

I have from Monday to Thursday Free this week to get that car moved...

cool id say tuesday night if i can get donkey out with the car,

Some idiot smashed it when it was parked near Tas Brakes... OR some kids...

I want to hit them very hard...

But it happens... Hey man I am getting the engine sent up tomorrow and put in the Car next Tuesday...

I have from Monday to Thursday Free this week to get that car moved...

oh an dnice to finally meet you scott, along with ur mate (don't recal his name) in the 200sx

Yeah it was good to meet you guys!. Put some faces with the cars lol.

Guy with the 200 is Rodney or Brownie as he likes to be called.

When i left the carpark the other night i gave it a little and guess who was in the middle of the street but a policeman waving his arms. He threatend to send me to the RTA for a veichle inspection(shittin myself bout now). "Didnt you know that its illegal to have a blow off valve venting to the atmosphere?" he said. He gave me a undue noise fine instead(thanks officer!). :Bang:

When i left the carpark the other night i gave it a little and guess who was in the middle of the street but a policeman waving his arms. He threatend to send me to the RTA for a veichle inspection(shittin myself bout now). "Didnt you know that its illegal to have a blow off valve venting to the atmosphere?" he said. He gave me a undue noise fine instead(thanks officer!). :Bang:

I wonder how long it will take for me to get done once I have finished putting my new turbo on, ive got the wastegate venting to the atmosphere hehe :flamed:

I wonder how long it will take for me to get done once I have finished putting my new turbo on, ive got the wastegate venting to the atmosphere hehe :flamed:

just tell them to piss off! And if they book you for undue nosie ask them about the all the Harley Davidson bikes with no mufflers driving round! Don't see them pick on bikies!

Or just tell the officer the car cam from japan and the BOV is standard...... easy. They don't know everything!

its worth a try!

You mean to say a cop here actually knew what one was?

Got a ticket once in my old lancer coupe for speeding, on the ticket it said magna sedan... dipshit.

oh, and good to meet you guys too.

I got done for speeding and the cop put the wrong date on the ticket wrote 2001 instead of 2002 still haven't payed the ticket cause invalid!