SAU Community

R33 Gtst Manual Parts

Hi all i have R33 GTST manual that has been smashed into on the back right hand side.

most parts up for grabs no reasonable offers will be refused need to get rid of the car as im moving soon and don't plan on taking the car with me.

All parts will need to be picked up or you will have to organize a courier.

Let me no if your interested in anything Thanks.

post-58171-1287053317_thumb.jpg

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all i have R33 GTST manual that has been smashed into on the back right hand side.

most parts up for grabs no reasonable offers will be refused need to get rid of the car as im moving soon and don't plan on taking the car with me.

how much do you want for the rear spoiler and where are you locate?

Edited by tkong

Hi Mate,

I'm interesed in a couple of bits if you can give me a price. Boot interior, Back Piece. B piller interior passenger Plastic mould, Piece that goes arround the rear quater window and holds the roof lining in. and finally the coin holder piece from the center console.

Let me know a price.

Cheers,

Grant

Hi Mate,

I'm interesed in a couple of bits if you can give me a price. Boot interior, Back Piece. B piller interior passenger Plastic mould, Piece that goes arround the rear quater window and holds the roof lining in. and finally the coin holder piece from the center console.

Let me know a price.

Cheers,

Grant

Hey the boot interior is pritty shit its been rained on if you still wont it you can have it for $10, as for the b piller plastic mould some 1 is already after all 4 but ill let you no if that doesnt go ahead, also the coin holder is pink so you might wont to get that off but $5 if ya interested

what do you want for the wheels?? what condition are they in??

Trevor

Hi the wheels in the picture have been swapped onto my new skyline

but if your interested the wheels off the new 1 are 18'' 235/40/18

and ill post a pic of the wheels on my new car

post-58171-1287100363_thumb.jpg

Hey all Ive had quiet a few question on the interior parts, my new skyline that i brought had alot of pink parts which i swapped over with the black in my old car the guy had just vinyl sprayed the parts but yeah quiet a few things are pink just to let you all no.

Posted a pic of my new car for show you all the pink parts Thanks

post-58171-1287104960_thumb.jpg