SAU Community

S1 R33 For Sale.

dazman

hey guys...

i am trying to off load my S1 R33 which i wrote off a few years back..

it has had the interior pulled out and most of the loom pulled back into the cab. was in the process of stripping it for parts etc but it has become a project thats taking far to long to finish and i need the space...

engine with about 115 000 or so K's (would need to check the odometer) on the clock. good strong motor. auto gear box ( :( ) serviced about 3 mths before accident.

motor has only had 12psi pumped through it.

factory sunroof.

all but driver side glass in the vehicle. had to replace my drivers door glass thanks to jerk thieves.

looking for $3200 ono you take it away.... make an offer i am flexible on this.

this would be great as to replace your motor if it has died or if your doing a r32 rb20/vl commodore conversion.. or what ever else you wanted to put it in..

if you are interested you can PM me or email me at [email protected] or sms me on 0402945546.

i will try and get a couple of pics organised.. but if you'd like to come see it we can organise a time..

Edited by dazman

Why is it a write off (what is the damage/cause)?

well, all four corners got a visit from the dent fairy.... and on later inspection after thinking i might be able to replace the panels, i discovered buckles in the roof above both A pillars..... hitting the parkway wall at 100 clicks is never really that good for anything... lol

hey guys...

sorry haven't got the pics organized yet.. been a stupid busy weekend...

will try and get a couple organized asap though...

currently it is in my garage in phillip.. but will have to move it shortly to weston area if i can't sell it soon..

PRICE DROP $3000 ono.... as said before, make an offer... :blink:

Hey Dazman,

Any chance of getting a few little bits off it. I can pay in cash, beer or both.

would prefer to sell it whole, but get me a list and i can see what can be done..

I was wandering if it has, and if I could perhaps get the pair of original (large rectangular) rear speaker covers from the parcel shelf? Mines a series 1.5, but I doubt the speaker covers changed between S1 and S2?

I was wandering if it has, and if I could perhaps get the pair of original (large rectangular) rear speaker covers from the parcel shelf? Mines a series 1.5, but I doubt the speaker covers changed between S1 and S2?

unfortunatelly mate thats something she didn't come with when i got her... i know what yu mean as my one atm has them...

so sorry to have to dissapoint....... :blink:

Bugger. Thanks any way. I would like to hide (and protect) the speakers I installed, and their design doesn't come with a proper speaker cover, just a fancy bit of plastic that looks nice, protects the speaker cone a bit, but doesn't really keep light off or disguise them. I'll keep searching. Hoping somebody who upgraded their stereo decides they are willing to part with em.

Other parts I was looking for

Rear wing brake light (stock square wing), drivers door control panel cover (mines been spray painted and has lotta damage), u know the handles on the roof in the back seat, well back left seat, right hand side of that handle, need the cover the goes over the screws.

Any luck on these parts?