SAU Community

Sorry Guys I bought a XR6T ;-)

GTR R35

The modding will need to be ok under warranty. I am very hard on my cars as I drive them often in club track days. I have herad the APS stage 1 is 330fwkw and the stage 2 is 390kw, I like that potential :-)

If the import laws were not so fu*ked up at the moment I may have waited, but I see things getting worse in the next 2 years.

The best thing about the xr6T is my fleet insurance is cheap (<$1100) and the bank will finance it with no probs.

Hopefully there will be a drift day in may and I will be there.......I have ordered 2 x 17" wheels extra for this type of thing :-) The dealer could not understand why my car needed 3 spare tyres.

HSVKLR: Phantom, nice choice in colour.....I went with lightning strike (light silver)

Mal

.....I have ordered 2 x 17" wheels extra for this type of thing :-) The dealer could not understand why my car needed 3 spare tyres.

lol that's right! you could have had something truly "sports" like those window wind protectors or rear louvres or maybe the ultimate sports addition...extra stickers...

:wassup:

the funny thing about the XR8 bonnet is it was the main thing that turned me off the v8. I hate having a lump in my field of vision ala WRX as it just shits me. I do like the look of the "power bulge", but not when driving it.

I did ask if I could delete the bodykit but it is not an option, I like a subtle look, but the turbo badge will be removed ASAP as it is only stickon.

IT WILL BE DRIFTED....I have the power and RWD now.....

the standard xr6 does not have any climate control, it was only added as an option from april 04, its the same as the LTD one, dual zone etc. It is a $4.5k option that includes leather sports seats and some other stuff....i have ordered mine with this option.

Mal