SAU Community

Simworld - Friday 26th November

GTS-t VSPEC

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm pretty sure i came dead last haha.. the next day my neck was KILLING me!!!!

the one tip i found was tense up your entire core, focus on your abs and obliques while driving - that stablises your head and helps to push through the jolts of the simulator!

bernard - the espresso in my coffee was great.. nice and strong.. hence why i needed a bit more milk!

constructive criticism though - milk doesn't need to be that hot :P obviously magazines say get it to about 63c but anything over about 57 and it becomes unstable and seperates...

it was also a bit bubbly - early on in the steam, suck a bit of air into it and get bubbles happening but once you've got air in the milk (you did this) - bury the nozzle into it and tilt the jug to spin the milk and heat it... (you did this too)

but once it starts to actually warm.. - slooowwwwwwllyyyy lift the nozzle to JUST under the surface, literally JUST beneath it.. the nozzle should make this VERY quiet hissing sound and those big frothy foamy bubbles will disappear and you'll start to get lots and lots of tiny tiny ones which will create one uniform consistency of thick creamy milk that will look like paint.. once it looks like paint you've done it right ;)

oh and if you've got it right then you should never need to "bang" the jug or anything.. and obviously keep rolling the jug so that the milk stays the one consistency..

:)

you're a great coffee maker i'm not trying to step on your toes here i just like sharing ideas.. that system of milk steaming is what i find works best for me! :)

the one tip i found was tense up your entire core, focus on your abs and obliques while driving - that stablises your head and helps to push through the jolts of the simulator!

^^^come to think of it maybe i should have focussed on driving my god damned car and not coming last. haha

Hi Fella's,

Glad to hear you all enjoyed it. I'll try to upload some photos over the weekend. We had a great time and really enjoyed crankin the Angels up on the jukebox with the Crash N Burn cars in action.

We are looking at having a New Years Party with a Dukes of Hazzard theme and having some Daisy Dukes serving the food. We'll dress up Baily as Boss Hogg. I'll keep you posted if it goes ahead. We'll work on a limited amount of tickets on a first in first served basis - with a "No Dickheads Allowed" policy. We're just waiting on the go ahead from Westfield.

All the best and thank you for your business,

Tom Kennedy

SimWorld Entertainment