SAU Community

Simworld - Friday 26th November

GTS-t VSPEC

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

I'm Tom from SimWorld. Glad to see you're coming in to take on the mountain with the Skylines. We've been spending some time testing the engine performance and handling characteristics so you all have a great time. If you commit to keeping your foot flat through the chase you'll get the Skyline to wind out to 300km/hr.

We've recently held a corporate function with the guys from TT Auto Services and the owner of TT's reported back that they had the best corporate function ever and that everyone has raved about how much fun they had. If you're not sure of going - just do it otherwise you'll hear from the other guys how much fun they had and you'll have missed out. These machines will test your ability and stamina like you've never experienced in an arcade environment. We've also got pinball machines, video games and a jukebox so you can get the whole shop pumping while you take on your mates. (AC/DC through to Triple J)

This isn't another Twinklezone for the kids but a place where kids and adults can have an absolute blast at something that is only available here in Western Australia. Nando's will be supplying hot food and it is really great. BYO alcohol has been allowed by Westfield so you can bring in a few drinks and enjoy the evening.

I'll be there on the microphone organising the races over the PA system so everyone knows what is happening.

For $70 a head for 2hrs of fun including food you will be blown away with the evening.

Here's a youtube link showing our 2000HP A9X in action at LeMans in our previous arcade - it gives you an idea of what the simulators are like.

We have since updated the new simulators with Velo Racing Seats, HiFi 5.1 sound system and 42" LED monitors.

Ya'll be there!!

Tom Kennedy

SimWorld Entertainment

www.simworld.com.au

9451 3134

Hey Tom, do you take walk-ins?

I'm not going to be in the country for this event :P I'd like to come down and check it out, and discuss group bookings :O

Edited by bubba

... can I come too..?

damn picture wont embed:-( trying to up load this!

i50.photobucket.com/albums/f322/fuzzy_sham/The%20Simpsons/CanIComeToo.png

Edited by Mr Eps

Hi Guys,

I'm Tom from SimWorld. Glad to see you're coming in to take on the mountain with the Skylines. We've been spending some time testing the engine performance and handling characteristics so you all have a great time. If you commit to keeping your foot flat through the chase you'll get the Skyline to wind out to 300km/hr.

We've recently held a corporate function with the guys from TT Auto Services and the owner of TT's reported back that they had the best corporate function ever and that everyone has raved about how much fun they had. If you're not sure of going - just do it otherwise you'll hear from the other guys how much fun they had and you'll have missed out. These machines will test your ability and stamina like you've never experienced in an arcade environment. We've also got pinball machines, video games and a jukebox so you can get the whole shop pumping while you take on your mates. (AC/DC through to Triple J)

This isn't another Twinklezone for the kids but a place where kids and adults can have an absolute blast at something that is only available here in Western Australia. Nando's will be supplying hot food and it is really great. BYO alcohol has been allowed by Westfield so you can bring in a few drinks and enjoy the evening.

I'll be there on the microphone organising the races over the PA system so everyone knows what is happening.

For $70 a head for 2hrs of fun including food you will be blown away with the evening.

Here's a youtube link showing our 2000HP A9X in action at LeMans in our previous arcade - it gives you an idea of what the simulators are like.

We have since updated the new simulators with Velo Racing Seats, HiFi 5.1 sound system and 42" LED monitors.

Ya'll be there!!

Tom Kennedy

SimWorld Entertainment

www.simworld.com.au

9451 3134

Cheers Tom, can't wait for this :D

I think it assumes that anyone looking has a minimum level of intelligence, seems like you're below that thresh-hold. Probably a good thing you can't make it :(

:D

P.S. threshold is not hyphenated.

Edited by bubba

Yes our website is lacking and should have been completed 2 weeks ago. You can walk in and have a go when ever you want just like a normal arcade.

We are open from 10am-10pm except for Mon and Wed when we may close at 8pm.

Have a look at his video as this is the Skyline model we'll be using. I was told it is modelled after the R32.

Don't forget to bring your own ice for the coolers that we'll supply. BYO alcohol allowed.

All the best,

Tom Kennedy

SimWorld Entertainment

Edited by simworld

Yes our website is lacking and should have been completed 2 weeks ago. You can walk in and have a go when ever you want just like a normal arcade.

We are open from 10am-10pm excpet for Mon and Wed when we may close at 8pm.

Have a look at his video as this is the Skyline model we'll be using. I was told it is modelled after the R32.

Don't forget to bring your own ice for the coolers that we'll supply. BYO alcohol allowed.

All the best,

Tom Kennedy

SimWorld Entertainment

Excellent! Cheers for the reply >_<

All the best,

Tom Kennedy

SimWorld Entertainment

Hi Tom, That's an R34 Skyline, but hell it doesn't really matter which model we race with :)

Cheers

Paul