SAU Community

Simworld - Friday 26th November

GTS-t VSPEC

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest trikdoutvl

I will be in the city this arvo mate. I will pay the money tonight. My numbers 0405 470 735 give me a call and we will meet somewhere.

Guest trikdoutvl

was there at 5... im there at 5 most days.. just drop me a txt tommorow b4 5 tommorow if im in the city i will call you and meet to give coin

was there at 5... im there at 5 most days.. just drop me a txt tommorow b4 5 tommorow if im in the city i will call you and meet to give coin

Sorry mate, I start at 6am, so long gone by 5pm :) The other option is to drop into an ANZ Branch, I think they close at 4:30pm.

Tested out the R34 around Nurburgring over the weekend. Everything is looking good at our end.

The car handles really well. I've set the Easy setting the same as Medium so that everyone runs at a similar setting.

We wouldn't want someone to pick easy and leave everyone for dead.

You'll have the ability to turn the traction control to off/low/medium/high while driving.

There are 4 view settings -

Default view - Inside the car looking out the dash

Bonnet view - looking over the bonnet

Front view - Viewing from the front with none of your car in site

Tail cam (hard to drive as the motion doesn't compliment the visual movement of the car doesn't work well together

Easy/Medium - Medium steering and braking help - High traction control - Auto resumes in 8 secs after leaving the gear shifter alone

Hard - No steering or braking help - medium traction - Auto resumes in 30 secs after leaving the gear shifter alone

The cars have a clutch but the software is set on autoclutch to prevent everyone from stalling when they crash. You can drop the clutch anytime and it will work as a normal clutch would.

If you select Easy/Medium the cars will start in auto, when you touch the sequential shifter it will change to manual. If you leave the gears alone for 8 secs it will revert back to auto

If you select Hard you will need to put the car in gear at the start - it will then run in auto.

If you touch the gears it will change to manual and stay in manual. If you leave the shifter alone for longer than 30sec it will revert back to auto again.

So there you go.

Tom Kennedy

SimWorld Entertainment