SAU Community

Urgent! Osaka for 1 day!!

West

Hi all,

due to a short note/change of my fly, therefor instead of flying AirNZ, i'm flying AirJP and ofcourse i'll stop by JP/Osaka for a night and a day ( hotel is free ).

I think i can't really do anything on the night i arrivie but the next day i've got almost half a day ( flying out to LA at 4pm ) so i really appriciate if anyone here been to JP b4 specially Osaka could tell me or direct me ( how to get a cab and stuffs ) straight the way to a nismo store or any performance store maybe i could get some rice/jacket and stuff.

Also is it true that i can get cheap electronic goods in JP ( plan to get a digicam )? Or i better off get duty free here? ( ofcourse i could also get duty free in JP )

Thanks

Dude, I hate to say it, but Kansai Airport is on an island about 1 hour south of central Osaka by train. By the time you get to Namba (downtown) you'll have to turn around an d head back to the airport. Trial garage is down that way, but I don't know how to get there. My advice would be to give it a miss this time and organise some car shop tours when you've got more time to spare.