SAU Community

Yr 12 Formal Request

Factory 5

Yes, this time of the year again.

I get all the mums and kids asking If I know anyone with cool cars who can take them to the yr12 formal.

Obviously the R30 Hunchback isnt cool enough.

So I will update with more details. (gotta get info from wife)

Any takers?!?!???????

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol :) well when it's actually running, I will have time to touch up the paint etc....otherwise until then it's dirty, and got lots of scratches/chips

Come to think of it I may not be the best to do a formal run.. some a-hole hit the front of my car in the carpark at work on friday so i have a big (1cm x 5cm) bit of paint missing as well as a dent in the front bar.. the motherfkn c-bomb didnt even fkn leave his motherfkn details.. fkn hell this sh!t makes me angry

Oh well.. an excuse to get an aftermarket front bar I suppose

If my skyline is all running perfectly again *fingers crossed* and a time and date can be given to me to confirm the calender. I'd be willing to do a formal run for just a little over the cost of fuel.

Happy to crank up whatever music in the car they wanna play - stereo is all done and doing well. And the car is nice, neat, and normally goes amazingly - plus it aint stupidly loud.

If my skyline is all running perfectly again *fingers crossed* and a time and date can be given to me to confirm the calender. I'd be willing to do a formal run for just a little over the cost of fuel.

Happy to crank up whatever music in the car they wanna play - stereo is all done and doing well. And the car is nice, neat, and normally goes amazingly - plus it aint stupidly loud.

well that counts me out. lol

You just think it pulls harder cos u were driving it when it had nothing :P

(But on a serious note, if u get and put in an awesome good quality cat, should still pull nicely).

Glad she's running, hopefully not too loud or smelly like. Fingers crossed I'll be driving around again tonight or tomorrow night.