SAU Community

Built Rb24

Hey all

Alot of time and cash went into building this animal of a motor, The look on the few people's faces who have seen what this engine can do = pricless !!! Will not disapoint !!!

I have this advertised in my group sale but thought it needed to be put on its own.

Happy to answer any questions so dont hesitate to ask.

ITEM : BUILT RB24

CONDITION : NEAR NEW

INFO :

ENGINE HAS JUST BEEN RUN IN WITH A HKS 25/30 AND IS A ANIMAL!! ( Run in was done for 600KM @ 5PSI and no more then 4000RPM ) Once run in was done 20PSI and 8000RPM was set where it MADE 270RWKW & 840NM TORQUE WITH A HKS 25/30 !!!! DYNO PRINTOUT PROVEN. Engine will handle 9500RPM and over 600HP no worries.

BOTTOM END IS BRAND NEW

SPEEDLAB CUSTOM RB24 ( CUSTOM MACHINED R34 GTR CRANK )

GRUB SCREWED CRANK

LINISHED CRANK

EAGLE RODS

TOMEI PISTONS

ARP RACE SERIES STUDS

TOMEI RINGS

PISTONS HAVE BEEN TEFLON COATED

FRESH LINE BORE AND HONE

ACL RACE SERIES MAIN AND ROD BEARINGS

CUSTOM SUMP BAFFLES WITH TRAP DOORS

CUSTOM 9L SUMP

N1 OIL PUMP

N1 WATER PUMP

CUSTOM HKS 1.2MM HEAD GASKET

THIS BOTTOM END HAS BEEN MADE TO STAND BIG HP AND BIG RPM. ONLY TOP QUALITY PARTS FROM JAPAN, USED AND THE BEST MACHINING HAS BEEN DONE.

THIS BOTTOM END HAS COST ME BIG $$$

ENGINE ( HEAD )

FULL RACE PORTING

JUN 272 – 10.8mm LIFT ( BIG ) INLET AND EXHAUST CAMS

JJR ADJUSTABLE CAM GEARS

TOMEI SPRINGS

TOMEI BUCKETS

GREDDY TIMING BELT

CUSTOM OIL DRAIN MACHINED FROM THE BACK OF THE HEAD TO SUMP.

CUSTOM PAINTED ENGINE COVERS

THIS HEAD HAS HAD OVER $7K SPENT ON IT IN MACHINING AND PARTS FROM JAPAN.

THIS WOULD MAKE A GREAT STREET ENGINE OR TRACK ENGINE.

PICTURES : HAPPY TO SEND OR COME LOOK AT IT.

PRICE : $6800 ONO

bit rich? i built my motor n it isnt even a rb24.. n it cost over this amount.. And this thing would be a fkn weapon!! Big thumbs up for being a bit original with it dude.. Shame ur sellin up. Good luck with sale.

Just a bit rich for me personally mate, ie, I don't like my 32 that much :rofl2:

Free bumpage OP :rofl2:

PICS

Also have a the dyno report which shows 270RWKW @ 1.7BAR and 840NM TORQUE with a HKS 25/30 !!

Sorry for the quality were taken in darkish warehouse using my phone.

Engine is sealed and wrapped , Just un rapped it for these pics.

Cheers

post-29615-1291179963_thumb.jpg

post-29615-1291179986_thumb.jpg

post-29615-1291180014_thumb.jpg

Edited by stylz7

• 2 weeks later...

Motor is still up for sale guys

I can sell it on its own as a long motor or can sell it as a package which includes the following

RB24 long motor

custom front mount and piping to suit gtr plenum in 32 gtst ( would be hard to make the piping suit any application )

RB20 gear box in good condition

Autronic SM4 ecu with custom loom and sensors to suit this setup

HKS fuel rail and 580cc Injectors

HKS 25/30 turbo

Motor on its own $6500 ONO without the above parts

or motor with above parts as a package $10500

Hi, cant see myself buying the engine as I am trying to sell all my Toney RB24 parts myseld. But interested to see a dyno sheet and difference between std RB20s with 2530s. That is certainly an impressive figure for a HKS 2530...but whatever the number, the shape of the curve would be interesting. Perhaps it will change my mind :)

Free Bump for a cool engine!

$8000 for the lot guys !!!! COMPLETE PACKAGE

BUILT RB24

HKS 25/30

FULL PORTED HEAD

BIG CAMS

9L SUMP

AUTRONIC SM4

CUSTOM LOOM

RB20 GEAR BOX AND TAIL SHAFT

HKS TWIN PLATE CLUTCH

HEAPS MORE

$8K THE LOT !! YOU DO THE MATH AND SEE THAT THIS IS BY FAR A BARGAIN !!!