SAU Community

Fast RB20s

JH32

With wheelspin was quickest way...Anyhting less was bogged down and took to long to get boost. As i said that was my best time for the day. I tried lots of different techniques.

You dont see top fuel drivers spinning their wheels through gears and they get pretty good times.

Have you seen how big and sticky their tyres are? And suspesion set up to go straight. They are race cars, i drive mine around corners occasionally.

Saying that "Yer she was spinning into 4th" may sound like your car is uber powerful etc... but it doesnt help your et's.

Did not say this. Said if i could get power down without wheelspin i may get 12's.

Originally posted by rev210

set of bfg drag radial TA's are DOT and therefore not cheating, Niz30 with his mph has a low 11 potential with these sort of tyres and a Whiteline KCA349 diff kit (only $104).

I stand corrected.

Can you use these tyres on the road then?

If so, how much are they and what are they like for road use?

Guest nismogtsx

Im insulted....

All Skylines are fast......

What are you talking about... Rb20's rule....

We beat all the top selling Australian cars... List

Falcon

Commodore

Camry

Magna

Accent

Alfa

WRX

Supra

Ferrari... LOL maby not an F40 or F50.....

Well i do anyway.....

Guest nismogtsx

I have to admit a very bad thing.....

I got completly smashed the other day by a FORD......

It was an old XY falcon with a 351 GT motor and a massive blower hanging out the bonnet, but he was giving me **** and i thought ill go him but it got me by over 4 car lengths in 400 metres.....

It looked like a big wanker mobile, but it had some serious fuel swallowing ability's... LOL

Yes those old ford do haul arse.

There is one getting around that has wide arse wheels, lowered very slightly with a hornet type bonnet scoop and a nice blue.

It looks and sounds very very tame.

I suspect that he has it supercharged or something as it is to quick for how smooth it idles.

i.e 265 at least on the rear it can light then up no worries from first through second then it starts to get a little hary as the arse end starts to flick around a bit to much. Well when I saw it anyway.

He doesn't stall it up at the lights just guns it as it wheel spins anyway.

When i was making 152rwkw he ate me and spat me out by around 3 car lengths at 100km/h.