SAU Community

Cpv35 Meets A Tree In 50/60 Klm Zone.

late model one as well. soneone was being a goose by the look of it.

funny how many of these I'm seeing pop up at the local salvage auctions. kids seem to get them and think they can drive flat out and sideways - not so.

It says "Vehicle has been REPORTED". rolleyes.gif

reported over here usually means it's Stolen hence the referance. For a car like that to be abandoned after a crash it can be one of only two things, stolen and abandoned or the owner was over the limit and has done a runner.

Edited by mosoto

It says "Vehicle has been REPORTED". rolleyes.gif

LOL I didn't mean it in the literal sense. But yes as Mark said, reported out here usually implies a stolen or abandoned car (highly doubt a car like that would be abandoned...)

Edited by diabolique

from what I know the REPORTED sticker is placed on cars that have been (REPORTED) i.e. a crash and left at the scene, stolen and dumped and someone called the cops. The cops come see it take notes and maybe pictures and will place a Reported sticker on so that they don’t get 200 calls from random residents that just spotted it hours later wasting time on the emergency lines that can be used for real emergencies

it can be from either a crash and dash, not insured or cannot afford to have it towed and leaves it parked there, multiple reasons, as for the P plater comment that they can’t drive, if you look at the death rate in NSW at leased from negligent driving or speed caused accidents the majority is caused or involves 30- 49 year old males

it seems more and more predominant that men in the mid life crisis kill themselves. and NO I’m not on my P's if your thinking that. just don’t like P plate bashing.

from what I know the REPORTED sticker is placed on cars that have been (REPORTED) i.e. a crash and left at the scene, stolen and dumped and someone called the cops. The cops come see it take notes and maybe pictures and will place a Reported sticker on so that they don't get 200 calls from random residents that just spotted it hours later wasting time on the emergency lines that can be used for real emergencies

it can be from either a crash and dash, not insured or cannot afford to have it towed and leaves it parked there, multiple reasons, as for the P plater comment that they can't drive, if you look at the death rate in NSW at leased from negligent driving or speed caused accidents the majority is caused or involves 30- 49 year old males

it seems more and more predominant that men in the mid life crisis kill themselves. and NO I'm not on my P's if your thinking that. just don't like P plate bashing.

Hi Alex, sorry if my post looks like talking down on P-platers.

I only meant some (Really really bad ones) that drive well above speed limit with loud music on, overtaking everyone they can overtake, etc. Maybe they are in a hurry for something, I don't know. I might also add I encountered more girls than guys too.

Anyhow, I got nothing against P-platers (So far as no one has caused me any problems...yet). :)

Pretty sure it's Write off alright. The rear Chassis is bent, probably broken rear axle too. new wheels, New Rear Fender, new rear bumper, Back window, Taillights, boot. Been there done that on the Track with similar damage with tyre wall but not as bad as this one.