SAU Community

A31 Dicky Addons

booo

yo anyone know how to remove some annoying addons on an old a31 cefiro, silly thing locks all the doors when im over 20 kmph, beeping sound when im driving at 105 ( if you can change the speed limit it'd be nice too) and the stupid 170 kmph limiter so I can road test mah car, thanks

Don't know why you'd want to remove the auto door locks...I find that very usefull when kidnapping people, but that's just me......scared the f**k out of me first time I drove mine.

The beeping sound comes from the controller behind the far right air con vent (facing the driver's window), either disconnect that or the module that controls it which is in that panel below the steering collumn.

One of the same modules is responsible for auto door locks I believe.

Cut wire #53 on your ECU to kill the speed limiter (this may also kill auto door locks, will send HICAS into dissaray and possibly cause other issues)

I killed the speed limiter when I fitted my Apexi MultiChecker, you cut the wire and solder the ends to two different wires on the MultiChecker. I think it starts lying to the ECU once you get above a certain speed, so that HICAS and automatic gearboxes can still work normally.

Probably overkill if you don't want a MultiChecker for other purposes, but another option to consider.