SAU Community

Nm35 Stagea Sway Bars

Daleo

I am organising a group buy for NM 35 Stagea Sway Bars. We require a MINIMUM of 5 orders to go ahead.

Todd Selby from Signature Stabilisers will be manufacturing ;

Front; 30mm Solid, 3 position Blade Adjustable, (Up from 29mm Hollow standard) Group Buy Price; $300 RRP; $345

Rear; 24mm Solid, 3 position Blade Adjustable, (Up from 18mm Hollow standard) Group buy price; $280 RRP; $315

Prices include all "D" bushes and mounting brackets required.

Delivery is not included in this price, and rather than quote a "one size fits all" cost, contact me with your postcode for an accurate shipping cost.

As I live in Faulconbridge (Blue Mountains), all those wishing to come to me are welcome otherwise, I am happy to travel a reasonable distance in the Sydney area to deliver at no cost!

This is a great saving over retail, and an excellent chance to get hold of a custom made component that will really improve the handling of your wagon!

Go on! Buy your Stag a Christmas present!

Due to the one off nature of this product, I will requre FULL payment by 20th December 2010, and delivery is set to be the middle of January (actual delivery date may be a little earlier or a little later)

Rest assured, I will be keeping in touch through the process, and in contact with all purchasers once they're ready!

Banking Details;

Dale Laughton

ANZ Bank

BSB; 012-836

ACC; 5333-44981

When making a payment, please use your forum user name as a reference, so I can confirm payments.

So let's get cracking!

Cheers, Dale

Ok, update.

Group buy is now closed, we ended up with 8 participants, which considering the timeframe; is a great result.

Today I paid the deposit, and Todd has estimated they'll be ready for shipping by ther middle of January. He gave me a choice of colours; and I've elected to go with stealth Black :ph34r: .

I know some people like them bright colours, so they can see what they spent their money on, but there's method to my madness :wacko: . Todd has kindly offered to have them Powdercoated, whereas if we'd chosen colour, it would've only been paint. Powdercoat is a much tougher finish which will stand the test of time, and just adds a touch of professionalism to the product.

Once again, many thanks to everyone for their trust :thanks: , and I'll be in touch with you all personally to let you know how things are progressing.

Regards, Dale.

• 4 weeks later...

Guys,

I spoke to Todd this morning, he's completed all the front bars, and is going to be finishing the rears most likely today!

Then it's off to the powdercoaters (no paltry spraypaint for us) early next week, and hopefully ready to go late next week!banana.gif

He apologised for the delay, and also let me know someone else contacted him to get in on the action; glad you made it!thumbsup.gif.

I'll be in touch personally with everyone with this heads up, not long now!

Cheers, Dale.

• 2 weeks later...

G'day Guys!

OK, just off the phone with Todd, our bars are at the Powdercoater as I type, and he anticipates he'll have them back tomorrow. This means we should have bars in the post on Thursday, and I'll have all the Sydney guys bars in my car!

I'll be in touch as soon as I have them, and I'll organise a drop off asap.

Thanks again for your patience, not long now.

Cheers, Dale.

Sway Bars are finished!

I'll be going down on Friday morning to pick up the sets for the Sydney lads, and the interstate ones will be sent Friday afternoon, so with any luck everyone will Barred Up by midweek.:whistling:

Thanks for your patience guys, Dale.

Payment made this morning!

I have 3 sets of bars in my car right now.nyaanyaa.gifpost-61153-0-80801800-1296175400_thumb.jpg They look beautiful.

Don't worry, the "D" bushes and new clamps are there toothumbsup.gif

Qld guys; you should have yours Monday or Tuesday.

WA guys; you should have yours Thursday or Friday at the latest!

Alex; See you tomorrow morning.

Russel; See you Monday.

Thanks again everyone for making this happen!

Cheers, Dale

This post has been edited by Daleo: Today, 11:50 AM

• 1 month later...

Just on the phone with Todd!

He's sending me 2 types of bushes today to trial; I should have them on Monday!

Once I've tested and know which Is appropriate, I'll get Todd to post you a set immediately.

So you should have bushes by Friday next week.

Thanks for your patience with this.

Cheers, Dale