SAU Community

Off friday to GP

Dominic

This Friday we head off to Shepparton for our third run in the Grand Prix Rally. The event starts on saturday morning and finishes Wednesday in ST Kilda.

The cars are parked in the GP grounds From Thursday to sunday and my car (41) has my name on the rear windows and No plate is DAD 8 IT. SO if you see me say hello. (short fat bald bloke)

We get to do a parade lap about lunchtime on Friday on the Formula 1 race track and Ill write a little report for those interested when I return.

Unfortunately we leave on Saturday morning to come back home due to personal commitments, so we wont get to see the F1 race.

Should be a few nice skylines down there as the GP Rally has been won by a skyline for the last two years.

This is the official site of the rally so you can see how things go.

http://www.grandprix.com.au/cars/gprally/index.asp

No I am not taking the skyline as I cant afford to have a crew vehicle following us carrying the spare etc. (Bloody skyline boots)

The cars are parked in the GP grounds From Thursday to sunday and my car (41) has my name on the rear windows and No plate is DAD 8 IT. SO if you see me say hello. (short fat bald bloke)

What sort of car is it? I'll have a look for it...but it will most likely be Sat or Sun (after you've gone), so won't be able to say hello ;)

Good luck btw! :headspin: