SAU Community

Hi I Need Help

042goxyr33

Boostworx

Wilall

Southern Hi Tech

Grahams West

Turbo Tune

Where abouts in Adelaide are you located? Do you mind travelling across the other side of the City or do you want one close by?

thanks boys

I live at findon doesnt metter where about are they

ok

anyone has gtr from u guys, where have u got it tuned in adelaide and what mods and how much did u make and what boost,fuel mixture and etc.

I know about willal but dont like those guys

anyone else?

again thanks for big renspone

I will jump on and ask, need a good tuner north side of the city, prefer to be familiar with greddy emanage ultimate setup?

Try calling up Boost worx/Morpowa/Fours and More/Graham West Workshops. Call them up and speak to the tuner as to what you want to get things done etc.

thanks boys

ok

anyone has gtr from u guys, where have u got it tuned in adelaide and what mods and how much did u make and what boost,fuel mixture and etc.

anyone else?

Well since willall is out of the picture, give shaun at boostworx a call or brett at graham west. these guys really know their imports and do a decent tune. Call them up mate its your best bet

i'll be another to say give fours n more a call, have worked on quite a few GTR's with great results and have tuned and worked on my 25det for the past 3 or so years and it hasnt missed a beat which is a rare thing for a drift engine. Speak to Brenton down there and let him know Luke with the S13 silvia sent you to him, phone number is 82602011. They are in pooraka.

thanks boys

ok

anyone else?

Boostworx

Have had my ca18det, rb20det, sr20det and also rb26dett tuned there over the years and never had any issues. There's always GTR's in the workshop so they definetly have RB26 experience.

My R32 GTR was making 314.7rwkw @ 19psi with R33 engine, -7 (N1 turbo's) 550cc inj, bosch 040, power fc, sard fpr, standard afm's, turbo back exhaust etc.