SAU Community

R34 Gtt 4 Door Manual

I have decided it is time for a bit of a change so i am putting my r34 up for sale

Car:

- 2000 R34 Nissan Skyline 4 Door, 5 speed MANUAL Pearl white

- RB25DET Neo 6 Cylinder 70000klms

Engine Hardware:

- Garrett Turbo

- New cas

- Custom 3" Mandrel Bent Exhaust System

- Ballistic 100CPI Cat

- 6” Rear Cannon

- HKS Super Earthing Kit

- Hybrid Front Mount Intercooler Kit

- Oil Cooler Kit w/ Oil Filter Relocation

- Custom 2.5" Intake Piping with DRFT Pod Filter

- Reconditioned Coil Packs + a spare set

- Twin Thermo Fans

- Recondition Turbo Radiator

- Custom Silver & Purple painted Cam covers

- Clear timing belt cover

- Walbro 500hp FUEL PUMP

- Boost Controller (running 10psi)

- All NEW belts

- Oil Catch can

Drivetrain:

- Exedy Single Plate Clutch w/ Modified Exedy Pressure Plate (5 months old)

- Braided clutch line (Maltech)

- OS Giken 2 Way LSD (New)

Suspension:

- JIC Magic Base Height and Damper Adjustable Coilovers

- Cusco Adjustable Caster Rods

- Cusco Adjustable Power Brace

- Cusco Aluminium Solid Cradle Bushes

- Strut Brace

Wheels/Tyres:

- FULL set of STOCK R34 rims & good tyres Can be painted if you want (i was going to go high gloss black)

Bodywork:

- Nismo Front Bumper custom fitted around intercooler

- Clear front Indicator Lenses/ clear side indicators

- 8000k 35w HID Low Beam

- 8000k 55w HID Hi Beam

Interior:

- Speco Boost, Oil Temperature, Oil Pressure and Water Temperature Gauges

- Pioneer MP3 Headunit with remote

- Clarion Splits (front) and 6" 2 Ways (rear)

- Kenwood 600w Monoblock

- Clarion 200w Amp

- US Audio 600w 12" Subwoofer

- Darkest legal Tint!

Probably a bit more that i have forgotten lol i have receipts fro most of the work done

Looking for 18k neg or or swaps

located on the goldcoast

pics up asap

ph 0403222089

Hey mate would u been keen on swapping a r32 gtr with twin trust gt517z 720cc injectors spitfire coils Bosch 040 PFC with hand control e boost 2 mines 320 dash os gekin twin plate clutch it has base tune of 355 awhp on a low 16 psi will be tuned after Chrissy will easily see 300 plus awkw the car is need and clean for age if keen let me know

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• that's pretty good condition, those chips are nothing. Get a mobile repairer to sort it out. Nice wheels, I had white 17's on my GT-R once, looked nice.
    • Found a car that has kiki desing wheels on it with diffrent plates that match a 2008 model when clearly it's not white  
    • Howdy friends, So this evening I had a need to remove the rear compressor turbo pipe (long story, but I'm replacing it due to a bolt snapping off in the pipe and managing to then snap an extraction bit in the broken bolt, fun times -_-). The rear bolt is a bit of a bastard and very little room to get good leverage. I was able to get a 12 mm socket onto the bolt head, but none of my ratchets were able to fit, so I put together a "stubby" socket wrench to get it out and it worked surprisingly well 🙂. In the past I've "made" tools by cutting down spanners and bending them with a torch etc, but this 3D printed wrench was way less effort. I'll be keeping this one in my "special tool draw" from now on for sure ^_^b https://www.printables.com/model/868973-half-inch-stubby-socket-wrench
    • It looks even better in Person 
    • It's good, but not as good as some people make it out to be on social media. Yes, you can feel the torque come in earlier, yes, it does make the car feel more lively below 4000rpm, and yes, it does feel more responsive, but it's not this 'unicorn' mod.  Everyday driving? Below 100km/h on Australian roads, it's worth it. At 110km in 6th gear mine will sit on about 2860rpm. Doing a Motorkhana or a small circuit? Yes, it's worth it. Doing Texas style speed runs? Prob not. Do you use the gears more? Yes and No. Doing 60/70km on most roads, I'm using the gears just like any other Getrag. 80km and above, you use 5th and 6th more often. Absolutely no issues driving with the 33 A-LSD. Didn't change the front diff, only changed the C&P wheel. Some people say to upgrade to a Quaife etc, but i've had no issue with torque steer or having it wander all over the road. The one thing that no-one really addresses is the issue of the Speedo being out. It's either use a speedo corrector, find a 33 gearbox speed sensor, or use an aftermarket display with GPS speedo.