jizzles

Cordeaux Dam ®

2551098280_8625fda09d.jpg?v=02222957926_181d52ec97.jpg?v=0

Date: Saturday 15th January 2011

Pre-meet points:

Meetpoint A - @ Milperra Bunnings

Time: 9:00

Departure: 9:30 sharp

Meetpoint B - @ Forshore rd, botany boat ramp.

Time: 10:30am

Departure: 11:00am sharp

MEETPOINT B - CORDEAUX DAM

Final Destination @ Cordeaux Dam

Time: 2:30 - 3pm , finish up anytime before 7pm

Due to the success cruise we had at the Wiseman Ferry, this is going to be the start of 2011 year cruise. We decided to have this activity at Cordeaux dam which could easy fit 200+ cars and a great cruise location for meets and eat. It's a nice area for photoshoots and deciding to have BBQ there.

Any members have suggestions or ideas about this cruise please feel free to have your say here, your ideas would be very much appreciated. I'll leave the premeets up to you guys to suggest.

If you have CB radio please bring it on the day for better communications. Channels will be noticed on the day.

- Try to be at your best behaviour on the roads guys, last thing we hate to see is getting pulled over. (optional)

Notes:

-Car ride height recommended above iphone height

-BBQ so obviously $ (optional)

-Insect repellant (Recommended/optional)

-Please fill tank before meet

-bottle drinks in car

-CB Radio , to some people dont know what CB is, Walkie Talkie. very convenient

that is all.

Thanks members.

(ps. Wiseman Ferry Cruise photos will be finish soon please be patience till its completed) also thanks to the members who contributed photos.)

Edited by GoldZilla
Edited by GoldZilla - new Cruise details added as per jizzle's request...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually in a nice setting. :yes:

The approach is off Picton Rd (connecting Picton/Wilton to Wollongong) with a bit of a canyon feel to it near the dam wall (as I recall).

I organised an observation cruise to the Cordeaux would you believe 44 yrs ago! Haha.... I was only 17 then (& treasurer of a tennis organisation based at White City).

I just want to say jizzles isn't a cop and the last cruise he organised on ns.com was a big success, he even had maps printed off so people would know where to go. No cop trouble at all and everyone was well behaved.

I highly recommend anyone that can make it to come along

cheers Jonny

(BTW jizzles its SDEWYZ of ns.com)

Sounds good! im new on here (from wollongong) ill most likely make an appearance, some of the guys down in wollongong are organising a cruise that night i think from the lagoon in gong to krispy kremes in liverpool too. should be a good day/night

hey guys, happy new year members. Hope this year brings us best in activities in our car scenes! wish you all safe and enjoy the events.

OH Attendance update--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybees;

- xntrik

- TurBIce

- myztery

- Touge Tom

Attending;

- Vvtec

-4p1ay

NS Attendance update--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybees;

- Skidder

- Chich

- lilstorm

- antzz

- SXC 18E

- Varvs

- mtgirl

Attending;

- GPS15T

- zahmad

- Insinc sliders

- wAnAbEdRiFtEr

- OOP513

- SDEWYZ

- S14 200

- WANT3D

- OMG20Q

- Dart_Tarbo

- YUDRIPN

- OMG20Q

SAU Attendance update--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybees;

-MattyFlynn

Attending:

- FlipSide

- azitiz32t

- JoelyMoley

All these listed that i know of other than that please update on this topic thank you.. <BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">

Edited by jizzles

Can we get some Google Maps happening? Not sure where the first location is.

Also, try and work on figuring out some times; eg. meet at meeting location at x, leave at y on the dot, get to dam at z.

That way if I feel lazy I can just meet you guys there :P

edit:

i assume this is the meet? that carpark?

.....as for the destination... i'm ashamed to admit, but my google maps power has failed me :(

Can we get some Google Maps happening? Not sure where the first location is.

Also, try and work on figuring out some times; eg. meet at meeting location at x, leave at y on the dot, get to dam at z.

That way if I feel lazy I can just meet you guys there :P

edit:

i assume this is the meet? that carpark?

.....as for the destination... i'm ashamed to admit, but my google maps power has failed me :(

sorry thats not the road. the map is not updated. if you follow onto forshore road (left) there is a dry land dotted, which is now a boat ramp that cannot be missed! their is intersection lights and you will definitely see it.

"PLEASE CHECK PAGE 'ONE'(1) FOR UPDATED TIMES"

OH Attendance update--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybees;

- xntrik

- TurBIce

- myztery

- Touge Tom

Attending;

- Vvtec

-4p1ay

- Samm928

- nny911

NS Attendance update--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybees;

- Skidder

- Chich

- lilstorm

- antzz

- SXC 18E

- Varvs

- mtgirl

- CalebS15

- tefu

- Mikey5555

Attending;

- GPS15T

- zahmad

- Insinc sliders

- wAnAbEdRiFtEr

- OOP513

- SDEWYZ

- S14 200

- WANT3D

- OMG20Q

- Dart_Tarbo

- YUDRIPN

SAU Attendance update--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybees;

-MattyFlynn

- cpd

- BB81DO

Attending:

- FlipSide

- azitiz32t

- JoelyMoley

All these listed that i know of other than that please update on this topic thank you..

Edited by jizzles

Members, due to that i cant edit the first page please refer to the details below.

Date: Saturday 15th January 2011

Pre-meet points:

Meetpoint A - @ Milperra Bunnings

Time: 9:00

Departure: 9:30 sharp

Meetpoint B - @ Forshore rd, botany boat ramp.

Time: 10:30am

Departure: 11:00am sharp

MEETPOINT B - CORDEAUX DAM

Final Destination @ Cordeaux Dam

Time: 2:30 - 3pm , finish up anytime before 7pm

thanks guys.

Destination route is A ---> B ----> C. pick a meet anywhere, main meetpoint is "B". A is just for the inner west. please be on time guys

Edited by jizzles

• Latest Posts

• i have been looking at this ECUtek tunes for my V37 and just wondering if i but it and put it in my ODB connector if i just remove it when the vehicle is off are all the tunes removed aswell ? like basically removing the dongle puts the car back into a standard state? i have never played with ODB connectors with tuning i have always had full ECU with hand controllers so this is all new to me.
    • 100%  This was also considered however the whole 370Z caliper came up at a good price and I couldn't suppress my temptations to buy it and take me further and further away from owning a factory fast car in the future. Nissans addiction is worse than a meth addiction.
    • You could try some less aggressive pads on the rear. I found (a long time ago when all my brakes were stock 32) that using the same (Bendix Ultimate) pads at both ends made the rear bias excessive. I strongly suspect that the stock Nissan pads probably use a different material, but aftermarket pads will usually be the same material regardless of what pad they are put onto. That bias situation did get better when I put R33 calipers on the front AND used the same pads - just transferred them from old to new calipers. So you should feel the difference with the change you're making. But certainly do not forget the option to change the rear pads down a grade or two.
    • Ha ha, sorry dose, I wasn't meaning to argue the point on "it'll do f**k all". I was only shining a bit of a light in the flawed logic you used with it mate.   I 100% agree that there is zero point changing stock manifold with a stock turbo, unless the manifold is f**ked. And only reason I'd ponder aftermarket manifold on a stock turbo would be that I'm too scared too look at the potential ludicrous prices people are asking for a stock manifold! Ha ha ha
    • Shhh... Muricans don't understand the idea of metric so can't find half the stuff we have for modifying JDM cars 😛