SAU Community

info

Guest rcd

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gave him a whisker start just to see if he was dinkum, and he was.

A bit of extra boost does make a difference, even on an auto and new Iridiums have gotten rid of the missing, related to the upped boost. Wasn't a lot in it but the main thing is, he got done. Would have been good to have seen the result if some of the other guys' "lines" had tackled him.

Originally posted by rob77

He musnt have been trying too hard, auto skylines arnt that fast.

Rob

Wanna bet?

Hey rcd

If your daughter is anything like mine HIDE THE KEYS!!!

Cheers

Chris

Thanx Chris,

Yeah I got a dose of my daughters driving on Saturday when we hired a motorised golf buggy at Hillview. She wanted to drive the buggy and it kind of gave me a fore-warning of what could happen when she gets her license and begs me to let her drive the "line". She nearly killed the lot of us.

My daughter is competing on Sundays MC day.

I was thinking of letting her use the Skyline but that would defeat the purpose somewhat as I want her to learn how to handle her own car

Joe

Trip was great

Hid the keys with Lumpy

Rob

Yes it's in but not working yet.

There has been a hitch with the interface between the unit and the R34's ignition timing system. We are waiting for an answer from Japan so hopefully it will be a goer soon.

Unfortunately the S-AFC had to be removed so it's lost a lot of power temporarily.

Hopefully it'll be OK for the MC day but obviously will mean slower times:(

Originally posted by Pva_Glue

spectators report to me on arrival and pay be $5.00 per head...:uh-huh:  

cheers

Joe:D

Nice try Joe but no, spectators are free and encouraged to add moral support and help with timing and writing on scoreboard.

As the venue is behind the gokarts on wattle av in pinjar ( wanneroo ) , then I think the cott is a bit far away Boostzor.

Ken

Originally posted by gtrken

Nice try Joe but no, spectators are free and encouraged to add moral support and help with timing and writing on scoreboard.

As the venue is behind the gokarts on wattle av in pinjar ( wanneroo ) , then I think the cott is a bit far away Boostzor.

Ken

but Kens place isn't