SAU Community

Scabs Beach

R34P3R

Hey guys

My gfs bday is coming up and she wants to have it on the beach. We don't know if you cant drink there, i was told you can drink on the beach but not near the amphitheater but that was nearly 2 years ago.

Anyone know what the rules are? we have googled it but cant find any info about it. we need the info quickly hopefully in the next hour or so

Thanks guys

just do it and dont be rowdy and you will be fine im sure, i have done it heaps of time any heaps of beaches with mates, cops dont giva a crap if you behave yourselves which is how it should be!

• Like 1

All else fails you can call town of Vincent and they do temporary function permits for the foreshore at Matilda Bay; It's very nice. A couple of my friends have hosted BBQ's and drinks there by the river, it's beautiful around sunset and very appropriate.

a couple of weeks ago a few of us took an eski down with some beers and soft drink and had it under a tent and chillaxed / drank and swam a bit at cottosloe... just do it and dont cause a fuss dude you should be fine :) if they say it's illegal be like 'REALLY?! SINCE WHEN?!?! WTF?!' just have like a plastic bin bag or something saying you were going to throw it away in recycling or something... play the good guy :D but i doubt you'll get caught...

It's considered public drinking which is illegal...just like consuming alcohol in your car is public drinking too.

but do it quietly and they might cut you some slack.

Scarborough beach has now become a local african village so potentially better you didn't head down there. Few nights ago they had a tribal war down there, was really out of control. (this isn't a lie I was there for serious)

I was there last night and a bunch of them were doing the Macarena.. THE MUTHAFURKING MACARENA... i mean.. jesus..

k thx

• 2 weeks later...

Scarborough beach has now become a local african village so potentially better you didn't head down there. Few nights ago they had a tribal war down there, was really out of control. (this isn't a lie I was there for serious)

I was there last night and a bunch of them were doing the Macarena.. THE MUTHAFURKING MACARENA... i mean.. jesus..

k thx

the memories!