SAU Community

Rb25 Into R32 Wiring

aahh32

im right in the middle of doing an rb25det series 2 swap into my r32 gtst but ive discovered the wiring for the series 1 and 2 are very different :down: so ive given up and decided to let someone that knows what there doing finish the wiring, but now im having trouble even finding a workshop that can do the wiring if anybody knows of a decent workshop that has experience in this swap could you please let me know as i really want my 32 back on the road.

cheers guys and girls hopefully someone knows a good lworkshop :thanks:

i was always taught that if you have nothing nice to say ..... say nothing at all :D my mate just had a car done there by shaun and hes had nothing but troubles, not saying there a bad shop just that the one person i know thats been there had big troubles, but cheers for the suggestion

cheers dion i think the guy thats gonna be doing the wiring is the same simon your talking about, a mate of mine gave me his number and he seems like a top bloke.

thanks heaps for all the sugestions, and thanks adrian smooth garage were gonna be my next call :thumbsup: .

ill let you all know how she goes it should be registered and on the road by next weekend.

cheers dion i think the guy thats gonna be doing the wiring is the same simon your talking about, a mate of mine gave me his number and he seems like a top bloke.

thanks heaps for all the sugestions, and thanks adrian smooth garage were gonna be my next call :thumbsup: .

ill let you all know how she goes it should be registered and on the road by next weekend.

Do you mean register the car, or register the engine conversion? Took mine through Regency 2 weeks ago to register the RB25 in it, got my certificate of exemption/modification today.

SSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!! dion dont ever mention that word again (regency),:domokun:

and the guy thats doing my wiring is coming to me but thanks for the suggestion craig

i was always taught that if you have nothing nice to say ..... say nothing at all :D my mate just had a car done there by shaun and hes had nothing but troubles, not saying there a bad shop just that the one person i know thats been there had big troubles, but cheers for the suggestion

+1 for Shaun, despite your mate. He had my car in and out within few days and been purring since - that's a good year ago! Luck with it.

Dec's does a great job with wiring. he works in the same principle as i do, everything must look and work as factory.

I got your msg mate i'll be down next week to come and do it some time. just got to work out when im free :D

cheers mate i got your msg ill see you tuesday :thumbsup:

get after market ecu then anyone can do it, i used microtech when i changed from rb20 to 25 thats when JMS were the old JMS. much better scope of changes when u use after market puter.

get after market ecu then anyone can do it, i used microtech when i changed from rb20 to 25 thats when JMS were the old JMS. much better scope of changes when u use after market puter.

ive got a mines ecu tuned for the mods ive got so far so that will do for now

amd yeah evryone has been saying simons work is great so im happy :D

• 3 weeks later...

just a quick update, simon did a great job it looks factory and works like factory and it was running and registered by the end of that week. ( next engine swap i do ill be calling simon for sure )

• Like 1