SAU Community

gtr drifting??

junkie13

have any of you guys actually tried drifting? you sound like the ford and holden w.....ers at the pub, all talk, the s13 silvia is a brilliant chassis for drifting the r32 is a brilliant chassis for "grip" racing, you will spend alot of money setting up a r32 to drift were half that on a s13 will provide much better results. Mabye you guys should drive a silvia after all they are nissans too! sorry if i offend but i have owned both ( s13 and r32 ) and like both equally for different reasons. ps i now am compliancing a a31 cefiro with a 96 rb25 conversion, best of both worlds.

Beleive me when i tell you i wish i had one too, and if i did i would sure as hell be out there drifting in it, i was simply anoyed by the the skylines rule everything else sux attitude that sometimes manifests itself on these forums(i was having a realy ....ed day) in the end i suppose each to his own, dift and let drift it realy dosent matter what your in as long as your having fun right! hope to see you guys in the flesh out there cutting it up one day. P.S. Just watched that silver 8second 32 gtr at eastern creek ....ing awesome!