SAU Community

Where to go tonight?!

SLY33

Hi guys, I finally have my car up here as of yesterday, and i dont know where to take it for the best cruising. Any of you out cruising tonight? would love to meet up. If theres anything happening drop me a message or call 0404479687.

Cheers, Allan

might be a bit far out for me, as a dont know my way around at all! I be in the city though, check out the rocks as everyone suggests, i feel more like a slow perve cruise than a drive cruise tonight, still a bit tired from the drive from adelaide!

then the city and the rocks will suit you JUST fine :D

I'll be clubbing round george st so I'll keep and eye out for you so if you see a guy on the sidewalk waving (possibly whilst off my face) then you'll know it's me :D

thanks mack, but i didnt end up taking my car out last night! Does that mean there is another 33 exactly like mine!?!?!

two40, i got real tired and ended up not going.. i met up at bicentennial park today tho, with the newcastle guys. Big range of cars, but not really many skylines!

Well if thats ur car in ur avatar, then i saw one exactly like that... obviously not with your rims, but it was that colour and it had a GTR badge, spoiler, side skirts, but i couldnt see the front... may have been a 400r bar... didnt think it was a GTR but it may have been...