SAU Community

Wtb-R34 Gtr......

Hey mate, this is on carsales atm, might have to get your mate to try and work out a deal

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=8866850&YearFromShort=1639&__Qpb=true&Cr=0&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&keywords=&YearToShort=1676&__N=1216 1246 1247 1252 1282 4294963593 4294963846 1639 1676&silo=1011&seot=1&__Nne=15&trecs=788&__sid=12CFFFFB1B15

Might be worth getting the vin BNR34003026 checked on that car as it doesn't look like a genuine v spec and non v spec models usually sell for 4 to 5 thousand cheaper than v spec models. Alsp that vin number would suggest its an early 99 model and not a 2000 model. The guys would be able to confirm it on the "vins you want fasted" thread. If it turns out to be a v spec then the rear and front diffusers are missing and it definately has a non v spec speedo installed.

All good negotiating points to try and get it a bit cheaper if that is the one he likes.

cheers.

Edited by thatlbeme

I've talked to this guy and the price isn't very negotiable.

He's supplied the VIN, I've put it through Nissan FAST and I can confirm it is NOT a vspec.

I don't know why he claims it to be one, it doesn't even have a vspec sticker in the very least.

No front/rear diffuers...etc.

I suspect he got sold it as a vspec and got rolled, so now wants to sell it as one.

It's a 1999 non-vspec model, 2000 models should have black seats not grey.

Oh, and I also pointed out the fact that I put his car through Nissan FAST and suggested that his car is not a vspec, hoping he'd negotiate the price. NOPE! I was still interested in buying a non-vspec car, but he won't budge. Seems overall dodgy to me.

Edited by EVOIV