SAU Community

Permanent discount for SAU on eXedy Clutches

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Gizmo.

Good to hear, like I said we just need to confirm that SAU is "an official club" so just waiting for prank now. These prices should be "unbeatable" and all profits going to support the CLUB.

Skylines Australia NSW is "an official club". www.skylinesaustralia.com is an online forum. We use the forums as a meeting room. Check with Jamezilla or funkymonkey about the status of the Victorian club.

Aaaah! forgot to give an update.. sorry guys.

Here's where we are at,

I pretty much secured a deal where SAU would become a "licensed distributor" on all exedy products limited to skyline models. They needed some other details which I felt would be best handled by the senior/pensioner/war veteran :P SAU guys, so I have handed everything over to James "jamezilla" and hopefully he will keep you updated.

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe Admaz, on the cruise tomoroow you could apply the suplex or pile driver manouver on James, get him and the gang off their bums to finalise the VIC thing. I seriously think at this stage that's all that is holding the deal up..[james can confirm]

Yes, it will include flywheels. As not to step on other distributors toes, they suggested to limit SAU to Skyline/Nissan models only & anything from heavy duty up.

..[Jamezilla can confirm]

Shouldn't be taking this long???? Also be on the look out.. once Jamez sorts out this VIC thing out, I have a contact at a tyre manufacturer lined up to supply SAU permitting. ps: no crappy make either :mad: [spelling] OH-FEED-EL-SHUN :rofl: