SAU Community

Help Repairing Interior Scratches On A R34

The Doc

Hey guys , so iv got a little problem, the interior of my car the panels that surround the cd player and cigarette lighter and stuff have been scratched over a while, im just wondering if there is an easy way to repair the scratches without having to replace the panels. Heres a picture of the scratches. Thanks in advance!

The new car I'm getting has a bit of the same. It looks as though some jerk was sloppy in replacing the head unit or taking gauges in/out.

I wonder if I should go and get a KIWI Shoe Polish with Sponge Tip - Colour Grey or Neutral ? :whistling:

If it works, it'll probably be 'payback' for the time I was in Kindergarten and got someone else to do a colouring-in job for me & where I claimed the credit!

Yeh i never thought of using that but i dont wouldnt know if it would stick to it , plus i think it would be hard to find correct shade, worth a shot if ur going to use it in a hidden spot to test it , n if it doesnt work at least u wont have to stare at it all the time, and yeh karma's a Bitch