SAU Community

Ten Four's R32 Gtr Photoshot

E3lipse

If anyone recalls Ten Four mentioning in a thread a few hours ago that he has 2 holes on his bonnet, I've photoshopped them.

Thanks James for the photo opp for the R32.

If you haven't seen my intro thread (sorry if it's in the wrong folder) , http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/354073-hello-all/

I'm a student from Singapore and I'm studying in UWA, currently I've got a 96 Falcon but I'm trying to sell it and find a N/A Silvia or Skyline for under 4K

If you've got a R33 or R34 GTR, I'm up to do a shoot for you guys. James told me about a Blue R33 GTR V Spec LM, I drooled at the photos that I googled.

Here's some of the photos I took for him earlier this week.

5454335064_e7a351ae4c_b.jpg5454334384_7d548aab89_b.jpg

5453673185_58deee36a1_b.jpg

5453672931_4c71515afd_b.jpg

Thanks !

More photos can be seen here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/e3lipse/sets/72157625950305155/with/5454280116/

Cheers

Melvin!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pic's are great. I'll have to tee up some pics of the LM with you then hey??? may try and get 32godzilla (Craig) to come as well with his 34 GTR and show that to the wider community

Awesome mate!

Sorry about the dirty car/holes! Nice editing :thumbsup:

As for the LM, maybe you should PM Pal ;)

Mickey, your gorgeous 34GTR is wanted!

The holes were easy to cover up, the crack was a little tough. No problem mate ;)

Pic's are great. I'll have to tee up some pics of the LM with you then hey??? may try and get 32godzilla (Craig) to come as well with his 34 GTR and show that to the wider community

Pal, if you do, I would be really happy to shoot yet another beast! Let me know soon, I'm free everyday till next weekend before uni starts and I'll get a little busy. I've PMed you my mobile :cheers:

You go to UWA right? Take some photos of our UWAM racecars at O-Day! :laugh:

You're from UWA too? Any chance you're the yellow R33 that's always parked at Business school? :unsure:

When's O day? Next Friday?

Yeah from UWA as well, I'm the black Z32 usually parked alongside Hackett or at the Reid Library carpark. It's not running though so I will be driving my R32 to uni. O-Day is 25th next Friday... see you there?

Yeah from UWA as well, I'm the black Z32 usually parked alongside Hackett or at the Reid Library carpark. It's not running though so I will be driving my R32 to uni. O-Day is 25th next Friday... see you there?

We'll see... I'm in Currie actually so I'll try to haul my butt over. PMed you my FB ;)

The holes were easy to cover up, the crack was a little tough. No problem mate ;)

Pal, if you do, I would be really happy to shoot yet another beast! Let me know soon, I'm free everyday till next

weekend before uni starts and I'll get a little busy. I've PMed you my mobile :cheers:

Got Monday to Thursday off next week, will give you a ring

Yeah I'm keen - would love some pics of the 260 and the GTR together!! (Although the 260 needs stone chips fixed and GTR new bottom lip) Let me know if you're keen to catch up somewhere, above pics look great! :)

Yeah I'm keen - would love some pics of the 260 and the GTR together!! (Although the 260 needs stone chips fixed and GTR new bottom lip) Let me know if you're keen to catch up somewhere, above pics look great! :)

Zomg keen to come and watch this happen!

Melvin made my car look better than it is :P

6 might be too late for photos( have to ask eclipse)unless its in rocky. i got next weekend on so not able to do it then unless its the weekend after then i got off

I only have one external flash unit so it wouldn't look nice at night, I use it as a filler for day shots.

I'm free on weekends I guess but lots of places will be packed.

6pm is still alright as it gets dark only at 7pm but it might not be enough time for more then one car.

The Mustang I took was between 5 - 6pm last November.

Of course, if you guys would like rolling shots like those you see in the link above or the Ferrari (taken in Singapore) below, I will need another car (I'll be popping out of the window) so if James is coming along, that will be just nice!

5246750089_ce5f5c94cb_b.jpg

4792801300_90159873fa_b.jpg

Looking forward to meet you guys :)

Haha!! Lucky it's not my funeral, but is a close member of the family so I shouldn't take it lightly. If you need to make it 5pm I could prob do that. Could always drive the car to work, but my partner Jo drives the Stag daily so it would need a really good polish... It is looking a bit shabby unfortunately.

Also, not sure what you shoot with but I have a Nikon SB900 speedlite you're quite welcome to use as a slave if need be-I also love a good rolling shot. I've done a few with my mates 33 GTR in Adelaide.... Nothing like above but not too shabby. Anyways, keep me updated. ;)

Haha!! Lucky it's not my funeral, but is a close member of the family so I shouldn't take it lightly. If you need to make it 5pm I could prob do that. Could always drive the car to work, but my partner Jo drives the Stag daily so it would need a really good polish... It is looking a bit shabby unfortunately.

Also, not sure what you shoot with but I have a Nikon SB900 speedlite you're quite welcome to use as a slave if need be-I also love a good rolling shot. I've done a few with my mates 33 GTR in Adelaide.... Nothing like above but not too shabby. Anyways, keep me updated. ;)

I've got a 580EX II, Canon user >_<

Let's try to arrange a time I guess. Rolling shots best done before night unless there are tunnels around.

i was more aiming for you to have a sicky Craig, wasn't anything to do with the funeral. ok, well as i said, im free through to thursday. where r u located Melvin. not sure of any good places for a shoot local but plenty of carparks with beach views.

i was more aiming for you to have a sicky Craig, wasn't anything to do with the funeral. ok, well as i said, im free through to thursday. where r u located Melvin. not sure of any good places for a shoot local but plenty of carparks with beach views.

There's one place James recommended and I tried it before for a FPV and a Commodore, under Narrows Bridge

I'm at Crawley, staying in a college in UWA