SAU Community

Nistune Tuner Perth..

A-B_DR/fT-KinG!!

Hey guys,

First off, i did have a look in search function, and couldn't find anything...if you find what im asking anywhere, just put up a link and LOCK this...

anyways, Im in need to tune my r33. Ive upgraded from stock to following mods:

500hp rated turbo on hks manifold

FMIC

550cc sard injectors

Nistune

Z32 afm

,And i need to tune my nistune to support all those mods, basically what im after is who would you guys suggest for me to see to get the best and reliable tune..

also, been told that Launch control is a feature that nistune supports, anyone had a had launch control feature tuned into their nistune? (i'll ask the tuner this anyways, just thought someone might know..)

Cheers guys, Any help appreciated...

Talk to Andrew from Hyperdrive. 92093100.

Although I'm bot sure if he's got his dyno up and running yet, recently moved workshops, but should do by now.

I wouldn't let anyone else touch my car. A good trusted tuner is rare in Perth...

Andy at Hyperdrive and Sean at ASG are my picks.

Also, never heard of NIStune having a launch control feature :blink:

Matt from NIStune visits these forums quite regularly, find the NIStune thread in the Forced Induction area and post up any questions in there.

Another +1 for Andrew, top bloke and great tuner. Sean is also a great tuner though, I would take my car there if I had to.

P.S, Let us know if Andrew has his dyno going yet! I've been asking him to get my car in for a retune since November so I feel like I'm annoying him :P

+1 for Andrew at Hyperdrive. I went to see him last week to try get a Nistune Re-Tune. His dyno has been approved and is up and running, but the business on the otherside of the fence put in a noise complaint. The council came out and did a noise test and sure enough above the council limit. So they are only running the dyno on Saturdays at this stage until he gets the dyno in a shed. Andrew tells me he has council approval to go ahead and build the shed. Hope that helps.

Yeh that's what was going on the last time I spoke to him, looks like it's going to be awhile before he can fit me in :( Running only on Saturdays makes it rather busy. Might have to go see Sean... Damn neighbours with their old ears and intolerance for noise :glare:

Edited by Hanaldo

Did not realise they had a noise limit in a industrial area ..

Yeh that's what was going on the last time I spoke to him, looks like it's going to be awhile before he can fit me in :( Running only on Saturdays makes it rather busy. Might have to go see Sean... Damn neighbours with their old ears and intolerance for noise :glare:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...