SAU Community

Anyone Used A Pcpa Turbo

luvpsi

Brett at autoworx just recomended the PCPA turbo's to me for my rb25det however as i mentioned to him im a bit cautious of them. he said he has one on his r32. has anyone else used one of these turbos. i was going to use the atr43g3 from hypergear however im just curious about these pcpa turbo's what are your thoughts

china is china , but cheap . HG is 3 times the price but obviously better . it all depends on your budget and requirements .

were stocking the garrett 3076 internal gate kits which are insanely awesome if you have the budget

post-39538-0-82605900-1299822894_thumb.jpg

I have a GT3271 internal gate here in really good nick. Paid $100 for it... too bad I can't use it on the R33.... can you put a different compressor housing and wheel on it and do you guys stock these bits and pieces or is that a turbotech jobbie? Sorry for hijack -.-

china is china , but cheap . HG is 3 times the price but obviously better . it all depends on your budget and requirements .

were stocking the garrett 3076 internal gate kits which are insanely awesome if you have the budget

post-39538-0-82605900-1299822894_thumb.jpg

hey al what is the 3076 kits worth?