SAU Community

Multi Av System Problem

Bucks

hey guys.. recently bought a series 2 Stag and my Av system has decided to stop working it just comes up with japanese writing and i cant access any of the climate controls etc any ideas would be appreciated thanks :)

I have the same unit in mine , about two years ago i lent a spare unit i had which talking to chris rogers was a mistake and i realize it now , but when i changed my sterio the screen would not work.

I eventually traced a wire that i inadvertantly disconnected when i change stereo`s that was not a part of the original loom , so maybe one of the plugs on the head unit has come loose or something like that , i would not think it is a power issue as nearly everything else is working

I have the same unit in mine , about two years ago i lent a spare unit i had which talking to chris rogers was a mistake and i realize it now , but when i changed my sterio the screen would not work.

I eventually traced a wire that i inadvertantly disconnected when i change stereo`s that was not a part of the original loom , so maybe one of the plugs on the head unit has come loose or something like that , i would not think it is a power issue as nearly everything else is working

interesting.. it does have an aftermarket stereo so possibly could be related. it decided to work yesterday but was short lived. I sorta thought with the japanese writing that comes up it may be trying to tell me there is a fault of somekind not sure though but i will do some wire checking. thanks.