SAU Community

Haltech Platinum Pro

Hey guys.

I recently did the switch in my r32 GT-R from Power FC and MAFs to a Haltech Platinum Pro. Had it tuned and it ran a treat at Power Cruise last weekend. Come Tuesday it all went to shit. Every time I come onto full boost around 5000rpm it misfires really badly to the point where I have to keep the revs below that. Strangely enough too as soon as it misses and backfires, my exhaust temp light comes on and stays on til I turn the car off. Pretty sure the sensor for that is in the cat and that was cut out ages ago.

Anybody every experience anything similar to this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Jamil.

Edited by Jamtime

The cat warning light is used as the engine check light for the R32.

If your using the Haltech software goto;

Setup > Outputs > Main > Factory Outputs > "Check engine light" and check the setting.

If you need the software it can be downloaded here.

http://www.haltech.com.au/index.php/downloads-2/ecu-software-firmware

Cheers,

Johno

Problem sorted. Bad fuel. Opened the back of the fuel rail to check fuel pressure and found some white pasty gunk inside. Know the servo and still have the receipt for the fuel. Those guys are paying for my injector and fuel rail clean. Glad I have a decent ECU, would have been a much more costly endeavor had it not cut the fuel off.

Edited by Jamtime

Problem sorted. Bad fuel. Opened the back of the fuel rail to check fuel pressure and found some white pasty gunk inside. Know the servo and still have the receipt for the fuel. Those guys are paying for my injector and fuel rail clean. Glad I have a decent ECU, would have been a much more costly endeavor had it not cut the fuel off.

What was the code? Was it a code for white pasty gunk in the rail cause if it was I need me one of these haltechs!!