SAU Community

Outer Northside Aspley To Caboolture

RandomHero83

I'm out. I have two R33s here I NEED to get gone.

bodo, I know how mych fun it is. I bought QR 10 yrs ago for the day and had a blast. grenaded a clutch doing it. not keen on breaking the subaru as I cannot afford to fix it at teh moment.

I would join you at carseldine if I wasn't going to the german club

i would join you at the German club (mmmm german foods and beer)

but im tired and a bit lazy tonight too :( ill be at carseldine too

QR seems very bumpy from what ive seen, and getting there for a breaky happy laps will be a brutally early morning....but i'm keen :thumbsup:

Edited by boiracer

yeah for sure, what nights does this normally happen?

Wednesday nights at the moment as people generally have had busy Thursday's but we may be changing it back to Thursday nights, We usually alternate between Castledine shopping complex (Pizza Capers) and Morayfield (Indian Brothers or Fasta Pasta) as most of our members are North based.

Tonight's meeting was canned due to everyone having work or family commitments so we will go again next week or potentially organise something for the weekend (maybe some car care as mine is desperate for a wash and I have access to unlimited water and a pressure cleaner)

Feel free to make suggestions for cruises, meets and such were a pretty social lot.

If this rain goes away I am looking to get my car wash on. We have a wash bay at work with a lovely pressure cleaner, let me know who is in byo bucket, soap and wash cloth and bikini girls if you manage to find some. Might do an arvo bbq or something if someone has one in good order and the weather prevails