SAU Community

Outer Northside Aspley To Caboolture

RandomHero83

Check out Genesis at Rothwell, pretty much one of the best gyms in Brisbane..

if you can get a PT job there i think you d like it..

then you can give me discounts when i come back on Christmas break :thumbsup:

I saw that Genesis in Windsor and Lawnton are looking for people, membership consultants but still, if I get a job there and then they need more PT's I can go ahhh I'll do it! And since my diploma consists of business management and sales also that role would suit :)

And I noticed previously someone mentioned Motorkhana!!! I will be at any of those rain hail or shine (unless I am out of town/working or on my death bed lol) I came 2nd in ladies production class at Australian Nationals in 2010, was my 5th event and not in my car so was pretty stoked with that :D

the wife said they will take anybody with some sort of experience on paper(so a previous job that involved welding) but if you gave examples or could prove your worth they would give you a run through I would suspect as they seem to be screaming for them (they manufacture excavator buckets so its a BIG market at the moment)

the other day an invoice came across my wifes desk for a $195k 20m2 rock bucket.... a garbage truck is a 15m2 body or there abouts...

I figured it was about time I started posting in here seeing as I live in this area lol

Good to see you have plans for joining the club guys, will be good to have you onboard :thumbsup:

Yes, there is Happy laps on the 18th at Lakeside. we could probably do a meet and greet that week as well.

Not quite right Clint, all Happylaps sessions are on a Sunday so Melly will have to get sorted and make the move for another month :P

Ive just put up the thread for the next Happy laps, shall be good to see you all there

http://www.sauqld.com/ipb/index.php?showtopic=3289&hl=

I figured it was about time I started posting in here seeing as I live in this area lol

Good to see you have plans for joining the club guys, will be good to have you onboard :thumbsup:

Not quite right Clint, all Happylaps sessions are on a Sunday so Melly will have to get sorted and make the move for another month :P

Ive just put up the thread for the next Happy laps, shall be good to see you all there

http://www.sauqld.co...wtopic=3289&hl=

Nawww damnit, anyway if something does happen that week we will come and say hi :action-smiley-069:

http://www.sauqld.co...wtopic=3289&hl=

woo hoo, another Joe in the northside :thumbsup: your always welcome.

Cool, I'll bring the XF out and clean the bugs off the road :P

Fckn LOL

Been a while since ive seen the XF, but why the fck havent we seen the 31 ute out yet? whats that ranga doin?? haha