SAU Community

Outer Northside Aspley To Caboolture

RandomHero83

if you go d say bye bye to your car the cops will deffect you into next month and put one of them do not drive stickers on them.

only if he gets caught, i know i guy who has 33 with the exhaust from turbo back with no cat or muffler, always gets cop attention, always gets caught be a dick, but he still hasn't lost his car

only if he gets caught, i know i guy who has 33 with the exhaust from turbo back with no cat or muffler, always gets cop attention, always gets caught be a dick, but he still hasn't lost his car

new laws as of Jan equal much rape on illegal mods, I wouldn't run the risk of it.

Hi all... :-) anyone know of a room for rent for about 2 months around the mango hill/north lakes area? I got a job in castledine (I don't know if that's spelt right) and need a room until my partner comes up at the end of April/early may. I will be up from the 10th/11th March... Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

I have 2 rooms, move in tonight :P sent a PM

Hey all, i was just wondering when u guys were thinking about doing a bit of a cruise because i would like to tag along if that's ok live at kallangur and im about to get my gtr back on the road (i killed it on chrissy day 2010, dam limiter launches get the best of me) so now the motor is back in and about to go to the tuners soon so hopefully she Will be back on the road within a month so if u guys r keen let us know

^^well not this week but the following thursday night, i was thinking if anyone was interested in going over to the southsiders for a catch up, i will be going regardless but would like to see if anyone was interested in tagging along

Edited by Joe Nash