SAU Community

Outer Northside Aspley To Caboolture

RandomHero83

:) loving Diablo!!

on another mildly related not...im not heading out tomorrow night, ive been glued infront of diablo for too long now and gotta spend some time with the little lady tomorrow.

anyone for happy laps on sunday arvo? ralfs car wont be coming, so im looking for someone to head down with.

+1 I won't be coming out. My brother is a higher lvl now so I gotta catch up haha.

Where is happy laps? I have a farewell on sat so depending on how much I spend on booze lol

I was going to head out Scott but an addiction got ahold of me. Will try eventually! Maybe if/when sau has a monthly meet with a BBQ. Mmmm BBQ

I am on arvo's this week, so no thursday meet for me.

I forgot to grab your # bodo, and i have to ring clint. been flat out at home and work, plus coming down with a cold again i think. This saturday is the party, lemme know if you and ralph will be coming^

Damn you!!!! I am away this weekend, I promised a mate that I would come see him seeing as I have been on call every second week since November last year. Hope it all goes well for ya dude.

sorry i forgot your party Ash...i found the invite on my fridge this morning :domokun: . totally woulda come....i was home alone drunk and playing diablo till 5 in the morning. and F1 qualifying. GO WEBBER!

BBQ soon sounds good, i need to reduce the amount of driving i do in the liner...its my single largest expense atm....fracking fuel prices...