SAU Community

Outer Northside Aspley To Caboolture

RandomHero83

Hi guys, Scott here..

I live and work on bribie island near caboolture, no to many skylines here these days wave if you see me around..

White 33 with black wheels, black boot & drift pipes exhaust

will do man! :)...although sometimes im a bit blind to waves or preoccupied with avoiding crazy drivers to wave back.

if you see another 33 with black wheels on bribie island road that would be me

will do man! :)...although sometimes im a bit blind to waves or preoccupied with avoiding crazy drivers to wave back.

you are shocking whilst driving, I have seen you 3 times this week and no wave.

Next time I am swerving at you to get your attention.

Think ive seen your 33 around a bit now i think of it as there isnt too many with the AM lip on the stock bar in white around here.

Mine rarely sees the road at the moment as i have a little bubble i take to work each day

you are shocking whilst driving, I have seen you 3 times this week and no wave.

Next time I am swerving at you to get your attention.

as i said...generally busy avoiding death on the roads. and what car are you in when youve seen me? im sure i woulda noticed your car

Think ive seen your 33 around a bit now i think of it as there isnt too many with the AM lip on the stock bar in white around here.

Mine rarely sees the road at the moment as i have a little bubble i take to work each day

yeah thats probably me, i work in that industrial area off bribie island road. and drive my car alot......alot alot.

No, It has an assortment of tasteful stickers unlike a civic or commodore.

LIES!!! its covered in transformers badges and various appliance name brand stickers :P

I like my car, It's got decent power, I selected all of the Mod's & fitted most of them, It is exactly the way I want it.

I don't think I could by one pre powered up, It just wouldn't sit right with me.

Built not Bought... Always the way.

I like my car, It's got decent power, I selected all of the Mod's & fitted most of them, It is exactly the way I want it.

I don't think I could by one pre powered up, It just wouldn't sit right with me.

Built not Bought... Always the way.

totally agree

rebuild an old car yourself, that's sooo fulfilling.

on another note, im out for thursday. Maureen is gonna be gone all weekend and im gonna spend the night with her.

and on that point an thinking about doing a bit of a LAN downstairs in my house over the weekend :)

Response has been lacking for the cruise on this weekend, thought I should post in here to help the exposure: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/404261-july-21st-cruise/

It'll be on Saturday the 21st of July, leaving from the Ferny Grove BP (next to the Ferny Grove train station) at about 1pm. We'll cruise will head through Samford valley, and over mt glorious, and then up past Sommerset dam to Kilcoy for afternoon tea.