SAU Community

Sunday Mass Praise The Lowered

Mr Eps

hey guys...

if any of you HAVENT yet seen this... the video is up from last sunday evening's stance shoot..

there was a few skylines there so some of you will be happy to hopefully see your cars :)

the rest of you - feel free to check it out! :)

note that black soarer @ 52 secs ;) lol

enjoy!!! would be good to see a few SAUWA cars represented at the next meet...

why would i take offense to that, you didn't even say anything offensive. unless you were saying the song matches the video well as in you're mocking it through sarcastic text scribe.. in which event, i can't detect the sarcasm... and if you ARE mocking it.. in some form of attempt to say that stanced cars are gay and the song also gay or something of that nature, i wouldn't take offense to it anyway. because i didn't make the video. my car just happened to be featured in it.

...*sigh* i can't rant any more :P i tried my best!!! but i can rant no more :P

in all honesty i wish i had've lowered my car prior to going... :)

Would be like the good old days of your Mitsi rims on my Soarer :P

Hahaaaaaaa no really I got reamed hard for taking two totally different soarers with the same MITSUBISHI rims on them.....

Hillaaaarrrrious

why would i take offense to that, you didn't even say anything offensive. unless you were saying the song matches the video well as in you're mocking it through sarcastic text scribe.. in which event, i can't detect the sarcasm... and if you ARE mocking it.. in some form of attempt to say that stanced cars are gay and the song also gay or something of that nature, i wouldn't take offense to it anyway. because i didn't make the video. my car just happened to be featured in it.

...*sigh* i can't rant any more :P i tried my best!!! but i can rant no more :P

in all honesty i wish i had've lowered my car prior to going... :)

I was trying to be funny, but i think it didnt work :mellow: . I enjoyed watching it