SAU Community

Fs: R32 Gtr Wheels

FrAz

Hi guys,

Selling my set of R32 GTR standard wheels. Come with tires but they arent much chop...

Only bought them 3-4 months ago, selling due to were going to use them on my Datsun project but going to cost a bit much for my liking to do the stud conversion/suspension setup. Can't keep to use on my gtr as they wont fit over the Brembos. Only after what I paid for them.

$600 - Feel free to msg or call me on: 0409020329

Cheers, Matt.

Haha thanks Bodie!

Rod, my Datsun project(s) are 240K coupes, restoring one back to original having only a couple of owners, one will kind of turn into a japanese style gtr 'mock up', and the other will be turned into a khana cross car, plus other one will be my donor car....

Nice to Hear!!!

I have 2 x C210 coupes plus 1 C210 4 door. Be good to catch up for a chat sometime.

I'll be at Basky on 15th May for next TSS round.

Sorry to hijack your wheels for sale thread , still we are bumpin it up :)

ill keep this hijacking going by asking if wither of you guys know where i can get a c210 or 240k from? know of any for sale. im either looking for a good streeter or a bucket to mess around with.

You may be in luck then, not many more sitting around down here anymore, they come up on ebay on the mainland surprisingly regularly in the last couple of months...

I did know of a pale yellow 240K coupe in Moonah. Thinking it was in need of a restore, not sure if it is still there. Send me a PM.

Bump!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...