SAU Community

Wa Salmon

t_revz

3 tanks of fuel? dont like paying country prices? :whistling:

sounds good keep me in the loop and might be able to meet around albany depending on which way you go :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had a crack at Malimup beach on the weekend. only caught the one small salmon, plus tailor, herring, bream and flathead. every one i talked to only got one or two. there was a sandbar that has formed about 80 metres out running atleast a few kms up the beach. made a hell of a current and very hard to fish. will try again in a few weeks

• 1 month later...

well havent heard anyone coming back empty handed anymore. guys from work have cleaned up last fortnight at Windy Harbour, Malimup beach and near Denmark. perfect weather forecasted this weekend but i cant make it so will go hook into them the weekend after :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

went down to Malimup sat morning. i have seen 20-25 cars down there on Easter long weekends etc but this weekend was crazy. there was 40+ cars down there and the beach was packed. as soon as we got there we saw a bloke bleeding a 8-10kg salmon. it was a bloody monster. there were no holes left on the beach so we fished on the edge of a hole someone else was fishing from and got a couple of 4-5kg fish. couple got off too. weather was average and with little room to fish down there we came home once the sun went down. least we didnt come home empty handed :cheers: