SAU Community

Stolen Stagea

a31benno

Hey Guys,

Just letting everyone know that my Yellow Nissan Stagea was stollen at 2pm this afternoon from the Gilles Plains Dental Hospital while I was at work.

It is extremely hard to miss due to it's colour and it would be really appreciated if anybody sees it to give me a call! It is my pride and joy and I am devastated that it was taken. :(

There is video footage of him breaking in through my passenger door and after about 10 minutes starting the car, but it is too blurry to get a decent description of who took it other than his plain clothing.

It's rego number is S934AAM

my contact number is 0418547201

Thanks everyone, any help would be hugely appreciated.

Ali

what's the world coming to............really surprised that an owner hasn't caught one of these clowns red handed and inflicted some just retribution.

Goodluck with it bud and welcome to SAU..........even under these circumstances :/

WTF?? Stole in broad daylight. Man some people are just f**king low lifes. I bet you $10 that whoever stole that stag is on the dole as well. Motherf**kers.

For your sake mate i hope it gets found in one piece without being molested.

Damn! .. people ignored the alarm - and he got through the immobiliser? .. That sucks.

Hope you get it back in one piece .. nobody deserves to have their car stolen.

Hopefully your insurance will make it so it doesn't hurt too bad, either way.

f**k i know tbis car from round victa. Not sure if its related but i was in eastern suberbs b4 and fell strait into a net of 5 cops cars with a set up around a few streets... Once i was pulled over a few cars boosted up next to me :s thaught i was welllll gone!!

Damn! .. people ignored the alarm - and he got through the immobiliser? .. That sucks.

Hope you get it back in one piece .. nobody deserves to have their car stolen.

Hopefully your insurance will make it so it doesn't hurt too bad, either way.

Hmmm, very subtle there Jenna...........most come out and straight to the point by the 2nd post :whistling:

Hmmm, very subtle there Jenna...........most come out and straight to the point by the 2nd post :whistling:

You can't argue that someone had to say it? And it was subtle and non judgemental ;P

-D

I'll start of will ... farking low life mother farkers!

Hope its found. I'll def keep an eye out for it. If I see it, I'll be certain to tail it.

Hope you had insurance (and an alarm at that to keep the insurer happy). I'm anal about keeping my joy protected. If anyone steals it, I know where it will be. ;)

Hey guys

car was seen st 10am this morning on kings road at Salisbury. It was parked with the passenger window down or missing. It's a great sign! If anybody sees it call me or the police on 131444 straight away as he is obviously still driving it around! Thanks so much everyone :)

I would like to thank everyone who kept an eye out for the Stagea. It is greatly appreciated. Unfortunately for me the search is over as the car was found burnt to a pulp in Mawson Lakes at 7am this morning :(

My commiserations mate :(